I Love You

Supa Luv

a/n: First before I start this chapter! OMG! 100 subscribers! :D I'm very happy right now! I want to thank all my readers, subscribers and friends for helping me with this story! Without you guys, this story wouldn't be where it's at! XD Enjoy the next chapter and again THANK YOU!!!! 고마워~

--------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAh-oqxpcTU

---------------

"AGAIN!"

The man slammed his hands on the desk.  A few people jumped back in fear.

"Again! You've failed to capture her!  Do you know what will happen if those twins find out what we have been doing! Especially that girl! She knows everything!  She knows our plans on what we will do to that damn academy and to her brother.  If you do not get her this minute, alive or dead, I will cut all your throats and feed you to the Parana's!" The man screamed.

Just then, five boys walked in.

"Boss, relax, relax." A boy smirked.

"Joon.  You've been fooling around too much.  You either bring me the girl this moment, or I will do it myself." He hissed.

"And what, get your kicked by L. Joe again." G.O smirked.

"Don't underestimate me G.O!" The man yelled.

"Relax boss.  We will get her and you can have your revenge back.  As long as we get our end of the deal." Seungho said, as he sat down on the man's desk, holding the knife.

"You do remember what our package deal was...right?" Seungho asked, pointing the knife at the boss.

"But I want to-"

"Ah ah ah!" Seungho said stirred the knife, pointing it to his throat.

The man breathed heavily as he sighed.

"I get _______, you get L. Joe." He said.

Thunder smiled as he walked behind the man.  He turned the mans chair, his face leaning into his.  He patted his head and grinned.

"Exactly."

At that time, you and Niel were in your apartment.  Days have passed since the two of you went glow putt.  In the living room, you and Niel sat in silence.  The two of you were still awkward.  Both of your left hands, still had the couple ring wrapped around each others ring finger.

"Why don't I get you something to drink." You said.

You stood up, but Niel pushed you back down.

"I'm fine, thanks."

Again...awkward filled the room.

"Hey." You said.

"Hm?" Niel asked.

"Can you let go of my hand..." You asked.

Niel's eyes widened as he saw his right hand, wrapped around your left hand.

"Oh sorry." Niel said.

"So did you find anyway to take off these rings?" You asked.

"No, this stupid thing.  It's all your fault." Niel said.

"Not!" You yelled.

"Your the one who put it on my damn finger!"

"Oh..right." You laughed.

Niel looked at you.

"But you still never answered my question." You said.

"What was that?" Niel asked as he walked around the room.  He touched a picture of you and L. Joe when you were young.

"Are we a couple?" You asked.

Niel's face flushed once more.

"Why do you ask?" Niel said.

"Well, we do have couple rings, and we did-"

"Do you want to be a couple?" Niel asked.

Your eyes widened as Niel was close to you.  His face leaned in to yours.  Your heart started beating fast.

"Um..."

"Do you like me?" Niel teased.

"I-I-"

Niel leaned into you even more.  You face was now flushed.

You heard giggles as you looked down to see Niel laughing.

"Hahahahaha!" Niel fell to the ground laughing hard.

"Y-Yah!" You yelled.

Niel stood up, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Your so cute." Niel smiled.

You blushed, looking down on the ground.  Niel walked up to you, tilting your chin upward, making you look up at him.

"I think I've fallen for you." Niel whispered.

Your eyes widened.

"Now I will ask again, do you like me?" Niel said.

"No." You said.

Niel looked at you strangely.

You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you." You said.

Niel grinned.  As he pulled you into him.

Just when you to were going to kiss, Niel was pulled back, away from you.

"Go home." L. Joe pushed Niel out the door.

Niel glared.

"You had enough time to make out with her, now its time for some brother and sister time." L. Joe said slamming the door.

"HEY!" Niel yelled.

L. Joe smiled at you, running up to you, pulling you into a hug.

"I missed you!" He cried.

"L. JOE HYUNG!" Niel yelled.

"AISH! GO HOME!" L. Joe screamed, before going back to hugging you.

You sighed, laughing to yourself.

*These boys...*