I have a family

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ORtRvZDtLY

----------

The next day of school, everything was different.  Teen Top stayed close by you at all times.  They made sure you had everything.  They even brought weapons in their bags for emergencies, hoping that no other thugs or even worse MBLAQ will show up.  They wanted to make sure you were secrue and safe.  Walking to school, Teen Top was flowered with girls.  Seohyun waved towards you as you smiled.  You walked up to her.

"Hey, how have you been?" You asked.

"I've been alright.  Did you wanna head to the lockers?" Seohyun asked.

The two of you walked near your locker.  All the girls glared at you, as you tried to ignore them.  Seohyun felt your discomfort, she turned towards the girls, glaring at them.  They just glared back at her, not even caring if she was the queenka or not.  She was about to yell at them, but someone beat her.

"Scram!" L. Joe yelled.

The girls jumped in fear, running away.

L. Joe smiled at you.

"Oppa." You smiled back.

"Come on, lets get you to class."

You and L. Joe arrived in the classroom together.  Everyone stared at the two of you, as you walked to your seat, next to Niel.

Class went by slow as the teacher kept talking and talking.  You've noticed that Teen Top was actually paying attention to the lectures now, most of the time they would be staring at you, and the other classmates making sure nobody would attack you but this time, they were acting like normal students.  You turned towards Niel as you saw him writing down notes from the lecture.  He felt your eyes on him, as he turned giving you a soft smile before continuing.  You blushed lightly as you continued focusing on the lecture.

During lunch, L. Joe dragged you towards the line, piling food onto your plate.

"Oppa." You said.

"My sister needs to eat more, look at you, your skinny."

You put your hand on his and smiled.

"I'm not hungry." You pouted.

L. Joe laughed as he looked down at your hand.

"What is this?" He asked.

Your eyes widened, as you quickly put your left hand behind your back.

"Nothing!" You said.

L. Joe raised his eyebrow at you.

"Oooh! Nuna has the same ring as Niel hyung." Ricky pointed.

Just then the cafeteria got quiet.  Niel eye's widened as he turned around.  L. Joe was staring at him, as Niel lowered his head, continuing to eat his food.

"So... are you and Niel a couple for sure?" L. Joe asked.

"Um..."

L. Joe smiled, ruffling your hair.

"I'm not mad, Niel is a good kid.  Though he has a bad temper.  I trust him, but that doesn't mean I'll kick his if he hurts you." L. Joe said.

You and L. Joe arrived at Teen Top's table.  L. Joe put his hand on Niel's shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad.  But if you hurt her, make sure to sleep with your eyes open." L. Joe said before sitting down.

Footsteps started to stomp as a group of girls arrived in front of the table.

"Teen Top oppa! Why are you always around that freak!" She screamed.

L. Joe slammed his hands on the table.  Again, silence filled the air, as the students were staring at L. Joe in fear.

The girl jumped back a bit.

"Excuse me, what did you call her?" L. Joe asked.

"That girl; is a freak!  She's just a homeless child who has no parents or family.  She doesn't deserve to be in our school anyways. She's poor and even her looks are that great." The girl ranted.

L. Joe's fists started to clench as he was about to punch her when, Niel stood up, grabbing the girls arm, pulling her close to his face.

"Say another word about _________ and I'll break your arm in half." Niel threatened.

"Niel oppa..." She whispered.

"Just because your a girl, doesn't mean i'll hold back.  I don't like it when ty girls like you talk about my girlfriend."

All the girls eyes widened.

"GIRLFRIEND!!!!????"

You felt relieved when you heard Niel say that.  Your cheeks started to warm up.  Niel was now protecting you.

L. Joe walked up to the girl and smirked.

"If I were you, I wouldn't say like that no more.  Because __________ does have a family.  And that's me.  Her older brother." L. Joe hissed.

The girls stepped back... scared.

"Hey, don't leave us out, just because we aren't her blood related nor brother at all doesn't mean we can protect her like our own sister." CAP said.

The girls started to back away, but bumped into someone from behind.

There, SNSD smirked.

"That goes for us to.  Mess with my dongseng, and you'll end up kicked out of the school." Taeyeon smirked.

"You can't do that!" The girl yelled.

"Oh well she can, cause you see." Seohyun said.

Seohyun walked near the girl, her face leaning into hers.  Her face turned from innocent little Seohyun to a devil with horns.  The girls eyes widened, they've never seen Seohyun like this ever, neither have you.

"Mess with my best friend _________, and I'll be sure to tell Taeyeon Eonni's father who by the way, is the headmaster of this school, to kick all you out of this school and make sure your banned from Seoul High for good.  You got that?" Seohyun glared.

Yuri smirked, as Hyoyeon cracked her knuckles.  Yoona glared at them.  As Jessica and Tiffany pulled up their sleeves.  Sooyoung and Sunny walked towards the girls.  Pushing them hard to the ground.

"Leave." Sooyoung glared.

The girls got to their feet as they ran off.

Niel turned to you, pulling you into his chest.

"I'll protect you no matter what." Niel said.

You hugged him tight, your arms wrapped around his waist.

"I Know." You whispered.

Coming back to class, the teacher cleared his throat.

"We have new students joining our campus today.  Please welcome them."

You looked up, your eyes widened.  Teen Top stood up from their seats.  Staring at the new students in shock.

"Hello everyone."

L. Joe and Niel glared at him.

"I'm Joon."

"I'm G.O"

"I'm Thunder"

"I'm Seungho"

"I'm Mir."

"And we are... MBLAQ."