Trouble in School

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9YKXU5XLsc

-------

Dream:

"Oppa where are you?" You whispered.

"Oppa..." You cried.

This was you when you were only eight years old.

"________ ah." A voice called out.

"Oppa!"

"Oppa will come back." He whispered.

End of Dream.

"Oppa...Oppa..." You whispered.

L. Joe, Ricky and Niel were watching you sleep.  Like literally... they were in your room... they forgot to mention that they had your spare key.

"What is she mumbling about now." Niel asked.

Ricky walked up to your bed, his ear close to your mouth.

"Oppa..." You mumbled again.

"Oppa?" Ricky whispered.

L. Joe stared at you.  Niel looked at L. Joe, seeing the intensity going on.

"What, you falling for her already?" Niel teased.

L. Joe ignored him.  He got off his chair, walking towards you.  He took your hand.

'You were still waiting for me to come back...' L. Joe thought.

"Hyung, you okay?" Ricky asked.

L. Joe let go of your hand, turning to Ricky.

"Yeah, I'm fine.  Come on, she'll wake up soon." L. Joe said.

They walked out of your apartment leaving no trace.

The next morning, it was another day of school.  Niel walked you to class, all the girls screamed as Teen Top made their way in.  CAP, L. Joe and Chunji waved goodbye to you as they walked to their other class.  Niel, Changjo and Ricky were only in your class.  Niel sat next to you, as Changjo sat next to Seohyun and Ricky sat in the back.

"Alright class, that's enough for today, off to lunch." The teacher said.

You walked to the lunch room with Seohyun.

"Oh I forgot, I was going to sit with the eonni's today!" Seohyun said.

You just nodded.

"Its okay, I'll be fine." You smiled.

At times, Seohyun would sit with her queenka group, SNSD.  Though they liked you too but other people didn't like you in that territory.

"________ come sit with us!" Jessica waved.

You saw boys glaring at you and other girls who looked up to them glare as well.

"No its okay Jessica eonni." You waved.

You were about to walk to a table when Chunji and CAP grabbed your wrists.

"How about you eat with us today?" CAP asked.

"Uhh no that's oka-"

But too late, they dragged you to their table that is filled with girls.

"What is this orphan doing here!" A girl yelled.

L. Joe glared at her.

The girl bounced back, astonished.

You sat between Chunji and Niel.  On the side there was Ricky and Changjo and in front of you was L. Joe and CAP.

"This is awkward." You whispered.

"It's cause your here." Niel said, earning a kick from Changjo.

Niel glared at him.

"Hey! I'm your hyung!" Niel yelled.

"One rude hyung." Ricky mumbled.

You looked down on your plate and shoved the vegetables onto the side.

L. Joe noticed and smiled softly.

'Of course, you never eat your vegetables...' L. Joe thought.

Chunji shoved them back towards your inner plate.

"Yah! Vegetables are good for you.  Man your like L. Joe never eats his vegetables too."  You looked up at him.  On his plate, his vegetables were moved to CAP's plate.

"Cause its gross, right _______?" L. Joe smiled.

Your eyes widened.

'That smile... it looks so familiar.' You thought.

After lunch, all seven of you started walking back to class when a black car drifted into the school.  Everyone's eyes were on the car.  CAP put you behind his back.

"More guys?" You asked.

"Maybe." Ricky whispered.

You were correct.  They found out where your school is and tracked it down.  Students started screaming as they started throwing trash cans, shoving students to get their way to you.

"There she is boss!"

A man strode towards you and smiled.

"Jang __________?" He asked.

You hid behind CAP.  The man looked at CAP and smirked.

"Out of the way boy." He said.

CAP smirked.

"No can do." CAP said.

He motioned one of his thugs.  One man ran up to CAP ready to punch him when CAP grabbed his fist.  Twisting his arm.

"AH!" The man screamed in pain, falling to the floor.

The guy who seemed like the boss stepped back.  Another thug tried to get to you but Niel grabbed him, kicking his stomach hard, having him slammed into the wall.  More and more came one by one, Changjo flipped one over, Chunji tripped the guy with his foot, causing him to do a flip, landing on the other man.  Ricky pulled you away from another man, panicking you kicked the guy in his private part.  Your eyes widened.  L. Joe walked up to the boss, cracking his knuckles.

The boss stepped back.  Students watched as L. Joe walked up to him.  The boss fell to the floor in fright of L. Joe's deadly laser eyes.

He grabbed him by the collar.

"Who sent you?" L. Joe asked.

The boss wouldn't say anything.

"I ASKED WHO!" L. Joe yelled.

The boss smirked.

"You know who.  The one who killed your parents.  The one that seperated  you from your sister.  The one who said he'll come back for the both of you." The boss smirked.

L. Joe's eyes widened turning to you.

"He knows where you are, both of you.  He'll be happy to know that the two of you are together."

L. Joe glared at him, pulling him up.

"You can go to hell." L. Joe hissed.

"I've already been there." The boss laughed like mad man.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" The principal asked.

L. Joe dragged the man out of the school campus.  Teen Top and you followed.  L. Joe shoved him to the ground.

"Get out of here.  You better be lucky I didn't kill you." L. Joe said.

"Then you better watch yourself.  You never know when I'll take her, and you'll have nobody." He smirked.

The man drove away.  You ran up to L. Joe.

"What was he talking about?" You asked.

L. Joe looked at you. Staring at your necklace.

"Nothing.  Nothing at all." L. Joe smiled.

He walked away.  Something shiny caught your eye, as you grabbed his wrist.

Niel and the rest of Teen Top ran up to you two.

"You alright?" Chunji asked.

L. Joe brushed your hand off of his, as he continued walking out of the school gates.

"Where are you going!" CAP asked.

Niel scoffed.

You stared at L. Joe.

"I feel like, I know him." You whispered.

 

a/n: I'm having writers block! GYAH! I hate it! :(

Sorry, I'll try to think of better chapters bleh~