Finally

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DEbxxMcpew

------

L. Joe was riding his motorbike.  Something to him didn't feel right.  He skidded to a stop as the rest of Teen Top stopped behind him.

"Hey what's wrong?" Ricky asked.

"AHHH!"

It was you.

L. Joe without talking, turned around, speeding back towards the apartment.

"Yah! L. Joe!" Chunji yelled, turning his bike around.

Niel's fists clenched as he kicked the man aside, grabbing his collar punching him in the face, knocking him out.  All the thugs jumped back in fear.  Just than, one man grabbed Niel throwing him back down to the ground, as everyone started beating up on him.

"_______." Niel tried to get up, but his sight was getting unclear.

"Let her go!"

Niel looked up to see a motorcycle fly towards the car.

"L. Joe hyung..." Niel whispered before blacking out.

L. Joe grabbed the mans hand and smirked.

"If your taking her, you have to go through me first."

L. Joe pulled the man's hand off of you, punching him in the face.  Other thugs tried to grab you, but CAP came in with his motorcycle, as Ricky jumped off, landing a kick in his face.  Changjo was surrounded.  He cracked his knuckles.

"Finally, some action." Changjo said.

He kicked one of the men, having them fly into the van.  The black van titled a little bit, falling back into place.

Changjo grabbed one man, punching him in his stomach, then kicking in the exact place.  He grabbed ont his tie, as he pulled him towards his face.

"Never, mess with the maknae of Teen Top." Changjo glared.

Before they knew it, they were all on the ground.  Changjo clapped his hands, dusting his uniform.

Most of the thugs ran back into their car, driving away in fear.

L. Joe saw one man with a knife, heading towards Niel.

"Oh no you don't!" L. Joe yelled.

L. Joe jumped, kicking the mans hand, as he turned around, kicking him with his other foot into the mans face.

"Ahh!" You screamed.

L. Joe turned around, as he saw the same man trying to take you again.

L. Joe ran towards him, as he smirked.  He grabbed the man's arm, throwing him to the ground.  After being released you ran to Niel.

"Niel!" You screamed, holding him towards you.

"Please child, give mercy to a harmless man!" The boss said shaking in fear.

L. Joe's eyes were deadly.  He kept walking towards him.  The boss was on his feet, and hands, scrambling backwards, away from L. Joe.  L. Joe spotted the knife, as he picked it up, pointing it at him.

"You think you can run away, after what you did to me!" L. Joe glared.

"B-byunghyun." The man said, backing away until he hit the wall.  No where to go.

"Don't you dare call me by that name again!  Having to hear my parents scream my name when they died by your bloody hands.  You make me sick!" L. Joe spat.

Your eyes widened.

"Die.  You deserve death after what you put me through.  You separated me from her.  From my parents.  You made me lose my only sister I had!" L. Joe screamed.

"But she's here isn't she!" The man screamed.

CAP and Chunji's eyes widened.  Niel's eyes started to open.

"Niel!" You said, helping him sit up.

Ricky and Changjo walked towards the scene.

"She's right by you, you found her.  So please let me go, I promise I won't come back for you or her.  I promise.  Please spare me!" The boss screamed.

L. Joe glared at the man, as he spun the knife in his hands.

Niel's eyes widened as he came back to the world.

L. Joe drew the knife near the man's neck.

"I'll kill you the exact way you killed my parents.  You'll feel their agony and pain; the pain I felt having lost my whole family in a blink of an eye." L. Joe pulled the knife up.

"Niel, close her eyes." L. Joe said.

Niel covered your eyes automatically.

"Burn in hell."

Your eyes widened.

Flashback:

"Eomma! APPA!" a boy screamed.

"Byunghyun honey, take your sister upstairs now!"

"_______ come on!" The boy dragged you with him.

"Eomma! Appa!"  you screamed.

The boy and you locked each other in a room. 

"_______ its okay, you have oppa here.  Nothing will get you, okay!" the boy said.

The boy opened the door slightly, as he saw his parents stabbed in the neck.  He heard footsteps as he closed the door, pulling you towards him.  He covered your ears as he heard the screams of the maids, and gunshots going through the house.  Just then they opened the door.  One of the men grabbing you.

"Let her go!" The boy yelled.

He was thrown off you as he was slammed into the closet, knocked out.

"OPPPA!!!!"  You screamed.

"BYUNGHYUN OPPA!!!"

End of flashback.

"Byunghyun oppa." You whispered.

You threw Niel's hands off your eyes, as you saw L. Joe about to kill the man.  You stood up, running towards L. Joe, wrapping your arms around his waist.

"Don't!" You yelled.

L. Joe stopped, the tip of the blade near the mans neck.  Inches away from his death.

The man glupled.

L. Joe glared at the man.  He was about to kill him when you screamed.

"Don't Byunghyun oppa!" You screamed.

L. Joe's eyes widened.  The blade in his hand started to shake, as his body felt pressured.  The man got to his feet and ran off.  L. Joe dropped the blade.

"Byunghyun oppa.  Please." You whispered.

"I'm sorry." You said, crying, your head leaning on his back.

"I'm so sorry oppa.  I've caused you to become like this." You cried.

L. Joe turned around, hugging you tightly.

CAP and Chunji smiled.  As Ricky and Changjo's eyes widened.

Niel sat there.

'Finally.'