L. Joe's Past: Part 3

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hQJ4Aj6q2g&feature=related

(Please support G.NA's Black and White Album!  The MV of Black and White is so cute!! Jinwoon~)

---------

L. Joe pulled his hands away from your mouth as you stood up from your bed.

"How did you get in here?" You asked.

"The window." L. Joe motioned towards your sliding door.

"It's a door." You said.

L. Joe stared at you.

"Are you ready to listen?" L. Joe asked.

You nodded.

L. Joe took a deep breath and let it all out.

"I had a twin sister.  She was everything to me.  My parents and I treasured her.  I was born five minutes before her.  We did everything together, went to school together, did homework, cheated off each other.  We would go to the park and play together.  We were inseparable." L. Joe started.

"But." L. Joe whispered.

"A group of thugs kidnapped her.  I was knocked out, I wasn't able to do anything.  I woke up in a hospital.  I looked everywhere for her, but I wasn't able to find her.  That's why I went to the academy.  I bet the guys told you.  I wanted to be stronger.  Our boss, he found her.  She was in the hospital.  A few agents from our academy found her.  I remember just staying by her side.  But I couldn't no more.  I had to leave.  So I told her, I would come back for her." L. Joe said.

Your eyes widened.

"Oppa will come back."

You stared at L. Joe as he smiled.

"When we were a family.  It was as if everything was perfect.  I've never felt any better than sitting next to my sister, having fun with my parents when we went on camping trips.  I felt... that as long as I was with my family, nothing matters.  But losing them, caused stuck of lightning to make me go insane whenever someone talked bad about my family.  Calling me abandoned.  It made me want to kill them." L. Joe said clenching his fists.

You grabbed his fists.  He looked up at you, releasing the tension in his hands.

"What about the necklaces?" You asked.

"We both have the same necklaces.  You parents have them too." You whispered.

L. Joe stared at you.  A single tear falling from his eyes, running down his cheeks, dripping onto your hands.

"_______." L. Joe said.

Just when he was going to tell the truth that you were his sister, a vase from your living room fell.

You screamed as L. Joe opened the door.

"Who's there!" L. Joe yelled.

"YOU IDIOT!" Niel yelled, pushing Ricky.

"Hyung!" Ricky pouted.

"Now look what you both did!" CAP yelled.

"It wasn't my fault! Niel didn't move!" Ricky complained.

"Niel hyung! HYUNG! I'M YOUR HYUNG!" Niel yelled.

L. Joe rolled his eyes.  You walked out, as CAP looked at you.

"Sorry we woke you." CAP said.

"How in the world did you get in my apartment?" You asked.

"We have a spare key." Niel said holding the key.

Your eyes widened.

L. Joe stared at you.

'I guess I'll tell her later.'

a/n: sorry for short chapter! I gotta sleep! It's 12:08am here and I have class at 8:15am tomorrow! EEKKK! But i didn't wanna leave my readers hanging!

I want to thank all my readers and subscribers! Thanks for keeping me on track with all my other stories as well!!! Tomorrow I will update for sure again! Till then! GOOD NIGHT!!! ZZzzzzzz~