Behind the meaning

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMSVPxJmBJU

L. Joe eyes widened.  He took a step back from the mysterious man who claims to be his father.  He shook his head furiously, staring straight at the man.

"No... you can't be... your not...no! I saw my father die! He was stabbed!"

"Byunghyun, there is so much I need to tell you but I can't.  We need to rescue ________ first."

"No! Explain! What is going on! You claiming to be my father, and this whole CD of brain surgery or something!"

L. Joe's father sighed.  He looked at L. Joe, Ricky and Chunji.  "Come take a seat.  I'll tell you everything."

With Niel & CAP

"We can't just barge in there! It's suicide!" CAP yelled.

"Well we have no choice! The girl I love is in there." Niel said.

"Niel!"

CAP gripped on Niel's shoulders, holding him back.

"I know you want to go and rescue ________, I do to! But this is suicide I'm tell you! You don't know what Eric is capable of.  Plus, MBLAQ is taking care of it." CAP said.

"I'm going in there whether you like it or not Bang Minsoo." Niel sneered.

"Ahn Daniel get a hold of yourself! We have to wait for L. Joe and them."

"Screw L. Joe! You know what! If your going to sit here and wait until something happens then go right ahead, while I make something happen, and that is me going over there and saving ________.  Did you not see these photo's! HUH!" Niel yelled.

Niel glared at CAP, getting on his bike, pedaling to the academy.  "NIEL!"

With ________.

"Star talking!"

Your eyes widened.

*What is he talking about?! Secrets! WHAT SECRETS I DON'T UNDERSTAND!* You screamed in your head.

Just as you were going to say something, you looked to the corner to see MBLAQ slowly sneaking in.  Your eyes widened, meeting Joon's eyes.  He placed his finger on his mouth, signaling to stay quiet.  You looked back at the gun that was pointed right in front of you.

"Your still not going to talk now eh? Okay, I'll make you talk." The man took out a knife.  Your eyes grew in fear when he slit your arm
.
"AH!" You screamed.

"Start talking our else I'll stab this threw your heart!" The man yelled.

"NO!"

With L. Joe, Ricky & Chunji.
"Wait what!" L. Joe yelled.

"No way..." Chunji whispered.

"COOL!!!" Ricky smiled.

Everyone stared at Ricky with the *WTF expressions*

"What, its like sci-fi you know! Opening peoples brains, putting something in there, etc."

"Wait tell us again, what did you do?" Chunji asked.

The man sighed.  "I'll say it again."

"The process is called Eliminate.  Meaning we get rid of the secrets by hiding in a person's brain."

"WHAT! So your telling me that I have the secrets in my brain!" L. Joe yelled.

"In other words yes." The man said.

"How! How could you do that! To your own son and daughter!" L. Joe screamed.

"Oh so you believe I'm your father?" The man asked.

L. Joe was caught.  He cleared his throat, sitting back down.

"Continue." L. Joe said.

The man smiled.

"How do you take it out?" Ricky asked.

"Same process."

"No way am I getting near a knife that is in your hand, sorry even if you are my father, you are not digging in my brain!" L. Joe said.

"L. Joe! We have to!" Chunji said.

"SAY WHAT!" L. Joe yelled.

"Byunghyun.  You've did it before."

"YEAH! WHEN I WAS WHAT? FIVE?"

"Actually you were a year old."

"Oh my god..." L. Joe lowered his head.

"Then what about ________?" Ricky asked.

L. Joe looked up.

"_________ is special.  L. Joe has the chip in his brain, but if they get a hold of _________.  She can recite the secrets.  That's why the want her.  You see, Eric and Andy were my best friends in the academy.  And what's worse is, they performed the surgery with me.  Eric knew all along that _________ had the secrets and knew them.  We did a special operation where we transferred the document secrets through her memory.  So not only can she recite them, she can picture the documents."

"Can this operation be reverted I mean, could like us taking the chip out of L. Joe's brain (*L. Joe makes a sour face*) and actually use the material?" Chunji asked.

"If Eric and Andy remember it correctly the process, they can use the machine to reverted not into one's memory, but into multiple people's memory."

"Then North Korea would!" Ricky eyes widened.

"Exactly."

L. Joe started to get up and run away.

"HEY! Don't you dare run away!" Ricky yelled.

"UH! Do you see this face! There is no way you are getting me to do brain surgery I'm sorry but you ain't opening this handsome head of mine!" L. Joe said.

"Let's go get _________." The man stood up.

"But what about L. Joe hyung..." Ricky asked.

"Oh, Byunghyun." The man said.

L. Joe looked at him.

"Just kidding." The man laughed, as he walked out the door.

L. Joe tilted his head confused, then his eyes widened.

"AISH APPA!!!!"


Author's Note: To people who don't get the joke, L. Joe does not have a chip in his brain.  You, the character was the only one who has the secrets.  The father was just pulling his leg or in other terms joking with him.  I thought it would be funny since its getting intense might as well put a little comedy into the chapter. XD Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.  I will update soon! :D