The bus stop can make my heart stop

My Cappy Love My Heart (Hiatus)

(you point of view)


",, ! I'm running late, I gotta go mom, see ya!" I ran as fast as I could to the bus stop, gosh if only my stupid car didn't break down.


"Yes, I made it!" great no spots left, wait what the hell? Does that kid have to take up two spots?

"Hey punk move! There are some people who want to sit! Hey can you hear me?" I slowly take the jacket off his head to reveal headphones,the music was blasting so loud that I could probably hear it a mile away.

Noticing that no one was paying attention to us I decided to wake him up in a way that I'm sure will make him move.

Who knew it wouldn't goes I had planned it? I slowly crawled on top of him, took off his headphones and said in the most seductive way I could, "I missed you so much lets have fun" just as my leg grazed his he pulled me close and started to hug me, tight.

Crap how am I going to get out of this. Then I noticed he's going to the same school as me. Why haven't I noticed him before? Then it hit me,"duh, you you just transferred."

Wow, he's really good looking. No, no, no can't think of that need to figure out how to get out of his hold. The longer he holds me the more I think my heart will stop and that would be the end of me!

 

 

(TOP's point of view)
Gosh who is this girl fooling? I'm not taking my feet off just because she tells me too. Hold up what the hell is she doing? God she's getting on top of me! Hehehe she smells like vanilla, then I heard her say,"I missed you so much lets have fun."

Feeling her leg graze mine I thought hell ya lets have fun! I pulled her as close to me as possible, dang she has one hell of a body. I could already feel her start to panic.

"Next stop YG High school!" Stupid bus driver, I opened up my eyes only to be greeted by the biggest most beautiful hazel eyes I've ever seen.

We stared at one another for a minute until the bus came to a complete stop. She quickly got out of my grip and ran as fast as she could. Good thing I'm not slow either. I got to her instantaneously when we got off the bus.

Since I know everyone in school, I mean I am in BIGBANG after all I knew she was new. All I could say though was, "Um... do you need help finding your way?"

Great now she's looking at me like I'm crazy! Just what I wanted, probably the most gorgeous girl I've sen thinks I'm totally mad.

"Well do you need help or what?" I shouted.

Great now I sound like a complete ! Someone save me from my own mouth because I'm heading straight to the crap hole as it is!