IT CAN'T BE TRUE

Love and Dream

 

It is about 1 pm. They have finish eaten their ‘breakfast’. Now they are in a mall. They are searching the gift. But they can’t find one that suit Seohyun. They spread their way now. The girls go to the accessories shop and the boys find flowers to her.

 

Taeyeon is really having fun with all of this. She never hangs out with friends like this. All she did before just work and work. So this is the first she can relax like this. Uee and Sunny are really nice. Even though they keep quarrel with each other, in the end they will end up as friends again.

 

“Yah, Unnie. Why just we pick this cute pink ribbon as a gift?” Sunny asked.

 

She is already desperate to find one. She and Uee keep have a different opinion about the gift. Taeyeon? She just smiles all the time.

 

“Yah Lee Sun Kyu. Uri Seohyunnie is not a girl anymore.”

“So she is a ‘boy’ then huh?”

“Yah Lee Sun Kyu si. I mean she is not a little girl anymore. She has grown up to be a mature woman now.” Uee shouted on Sunny.

 

It almost 3 pm and they haven’t found any suitable gift. But then they find something that more interested than a gift.

 

“Is that Kyuhyun si?” Uee stoped them and points to someone who standing just few meters from them.

 

Taeyeon and Sunny look at the place where Uee pointed to. Yes, it is him, Kyuhyun. Even though he is under disguise but they can make sure that he is Kyuhyun. He seems nervous. He stands in front of a jewelry shop all the time. They have waited for about ten minutes to see his next action but he still doesn’t do anything. He just keeps standing in front of that shop. It took almost fifteen minutes for him to finally decide to enter the shop. They then move their steps closer to the shop. They have to be extra careful to be unknown by him.

 

They’re really curious about it. So they keep spying on him. Then they find out something that makes them surprise. He is buying a ring! Not just a ring, but a couple ring.  They look at each other. They just can’t believe it. They’re really in a shock.

 

“I can’t believe it!” Sunny is still in shocks after all that she has been seen just now.

“Me too!” Uee feels the same thing.

“Hey, let’s check it by ourselves.”

“Mwo, Unnie? What did you said?”

“Lee Sun Kyu, why don’t we enter the shop and ask the shop keeper?”

“Oh yeah, you’re right Unnie. Let’s go there then!”

 

They enter the shop and pretending to be a buyer. But all they want to do is asking about the ring.

 

“I want to ask something.” Uee started the conversation.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Before we enter the shop, we saw a man buy a couple ring. May I see it?”

“Actually it’s private thing, so I can’t let you see it. I’m sorry, ma’am.”

“Well, yeah I respect it since it’s about customer loyalty. But may I know what did he just buy?”

“I can tell you that. He just bought couple ring that he had ordered a week ago, and it writes two different names.”

“Two different names?” Three of them shouted at the same time.

“Yes. The man ring is named Kyuhyun, and the woman ring is named Seohyun.”

“MWO?” They shouted louder than before.

 


 


 

 

 

They all are in a coffee shop right now. They still wonder about what have been happened just now.

 

“I think Sunye must know something about this.” Sunny finally said something after a long silent moment.

“Yeah, of course she does.” Uee sighed. She just hopes that Sunye will be here and explain everything to them.

 

It’s an accident or if it’s a miracle, but Sunye really showing herself. She waves to them. Then she walks toward to them.

 

“Hi, Lee Sun Kyu, Yoo Jin Unnie, and Taeyeon ga… I finally found out you guys.” Sunye said as she took a sit beside Taeyeon

“Us?” They said it together.

“Yes, three of you. Leeteuk Oppa called me and he said that he stuck to find a gift for Seohyunie’s birthday party, so Oppa asked me for help.”

“Leeteuk Oppa?” Sunny repeated it.

“Neh. He told me to come here. So what can I help you?”

 

They look at each other. They think that it’s a good moment to ask about what have they curious for just now.

 

“What?” Sunye said as she saw they are all looking at her.

“Did you meet Kyuhyun si in your way?” Uee asked it.

“Anneyo. Wae?”

“We just saw him here.” Sunny said.

“Jjinjak?” Sunye seems surprised too.

“So why didn’t you guys invite him here?”

“We didn’t even think of that, Sunye si. We are already in shock after we saw him gone into a jewelry shop. He bought uri Seohyunnie a couple ring.””

“Aigoo. He finally thinks something nice as a gift.

“You gave him that suggestion?”

“Anneyo, unnie. I don’t give him the suggestion.”

“”Jjinjak? I thought you always full of crazy idea.”

“Of course I am. But this time I didn’t do anything.”

“Wow, are they move forward to next step.”

“Do they really like each other?” Taeyeon mumbled but Sunye can hear it clearly.

“Yes of course. Don’t you know anything about this?” Sunye answered her.

“Annie. I don’t know about this.”

“Yah? Jjinjak? I thought both of you are best friends.” Sunye surprised.

“Yes, we are. But we didn’t communicate for a long time so we didn’t know each other news back then.”

“Ah I see. I’ll tell you then, since you are his best friend. So Kyuhyun si and Seohyunnie ga are like each other but they don’t have any confidence to tell each other about their feelings. It’s all because of Leeteuk Oppa.”

“Leeteuk si?”

“Neh. Leeteuk Oppa is the reason. Leeteuk Oppa’s last girlfriend is Kyuhyun’s big sister.”

“Jjeongmaleyo?”

“Yeah, that’s why it’s awkward for them to communicate now.”

“But it’s not the only reason.”

“Jjinjak?”

“Neh. They just feel awkward to each other. Besides, Kyuhyun si has a lot of fans. Seohyunnie ga just afraid that he will less popular if they are get together. I thought…” Sunye stop immediately when she saw Leeteuk Oppa walking towards them.

“So are you finally found something?”  Uee asked since she saw them hold two big present.

“Neh. We finally found it. So are you guys find it too?”

“Anneyo. We stuck it all the time.”

“Then why don’t we try to find it again? Hope we can find it if you are with me.” Sunye smiled.

“Let’s go then.” 

 


 

Wow, 3000 views and 17 subscribers! Kamsahamida!

Hope you continue to read it!

Please comment and subcribe.

Once again, 

Kamsahamida

 

PS: A short seokyu moment in here. It will be more in the future. Taeteuk moment will be next.