He Say Goodbye

Love and Dream

“What? What did you say?” asked Taeyeon.

“I’m going to Seoul now.” G-Dragon answered her.

 

Taeyeon shocks. She can’t say anything. This is too fast. I know that he always say that he wants to go Seoul to reach his dreams to become a great singer, but this is too quick.

 

“Are you really sure about this?” She just can’t believe it.

“Yeah, I’m sure about this. I always want to be a great singer. Now I get that chance, I won’t lose it anymore.”

 

Feeling desperate, Taeyeon don’t know what to say anymore. As his girlfriend, she should support him to reach his dream. She shouldn’t be selfish and hold him to stay here in Jeju Island with her.

 

“Maybe you right. This is your dream. You can’t reach it if you still stay in here. I think Seoul is the best place for you to reach your dream.”

“Thank you, Taeyeon. I love you,” G-Dragon hugs her tightly.

“Stop it, oppa. I can’t breathe.” Taeyeon laughs in her tears.

 

“I’ll go now. Bye, Taeyeon.” They hug again without knowing that this is the last time they’ll do it.

“Bye, Oppa.”

 

Then G-Dragon leaves Taeyeon alone. She keeps smiling to him. But in the way home, she cries. She just can’t hold it. This is too soon. She just can’t believe it until now.

 

Six months later…

 

It’s been six months after G-Dragon leave the island. Taeyeon feel desperate because she never heard any news from her boyfriend. She decides to go to Seoul to find G-Dragon. Even though it’s hard, but Taeyon mom’s and dad’s decide to let her go.

 

“But promise me, if anything bad happen, calling me. I’ll go to Seoul to pick you up,” said her dad.

“Nothing bad will happen to me, dad. I have oppa in there. He will protect me.” Taeyeon smiles. She knows that G-Dragon is a good boyfriend.


Thank you for read it and I hope you like it.