Bring the boys out

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*Hehe,i'm back again. Finally i customize my fanfic. Just to give a different look. Thanks to Seoul Secrets Graphic Shop. The poster is really pretty. Now,hm..Sehun's pov everyone?? Enjoy...*

 

SEHUN'S POV

It's 8.30 in the morning. Shoot. I'm late.

I overslept and i don't even have time to eat my breakfast. Guarantee. I will be starve the whole day. Samcheon sends me in front of the school gate and i run as fast as i can to the class. Good thing the teacher is a little late before i came in.

I sit at my place and i have a sense that Jinhee is trying to avoid me because of last night incident. Her face looks really stiff and try to be all cool and act like nothing happen. Oh,Jinhee. If you being all that,then i'll be the same too.

The class ended and we all going to the cafeteria. "Sehun-ah~~~~". A voice calling my name and as i look back.

My face turn into bright with a smile and happiness fill my day today. Luhan-hyung called me and what makes me even happier. The other boys are there. Hmm,wants to know who's the other boys???

It's Kris-hyung,Xiu Min-hyung,Lay-hyung,Kai-hyung,Chen-hyung,Chanyeol-hyung,Baekhyun-hyung,Suho-hyung,Kyungsoo-hyung(D.O). Actually we have a group and we call ourselves as EXO. All the girls gatheres around and admire their looks.

"Hyung..i miss you all. What are you doing here??"i happily greeted them.

"Just want to visit our maknae. We have a good news for you."said Suho-hyung.

"What is it??"i asks.

"Kai will be here with you. He knows you are lonely here."said Kris-hyung.

"Oh,really?? Wow. This is the best day for me."i said while trying to control myself from smiling.

We were having a good times and it's time for them to leave.

"Hey,Sehun. See you tomorrow."said Kai-hyung.

They waved at me and i waved at them back.

School ends and not even once i saw Jinhee or talk to her. Maybe she's really avoiding me. Just in time for me to think about her,she appears and waving at Heeyoung.

Without a doubt,my heart starts to beat again. I feel really different. What happen to you,Oh Sehun. Nothing. This is nothing. Maybe i just nervous. Yeah,that's it. Nervous because of~~~~what are you talking about?? Because of her of course. But why???

I just keep asking myself and left.

As i'm back from school,the EXO gathers and play with Eunhee.

"Oppa~~~"shouts Eunhee.

"Oh Eunhee-ah. Aigoo." i bring her up.

"Why you don't bring Jinhee unnie along??"she asks.

I widen my eyes and looks all gulity.

"Oh,oh. That. Umm,unnie is busy."i lied.

"Jinhee??? Who's Jinhee???"Xiu Min hyung.

All of them looks confused and give me a smirk.

"Oh,my friend."i said.

" Girlfriend?? Or GIRLfriend???"asked Chanyeol-hyung.

"Just a friend. Nothing more. Stop it hyung!!!" i put Eunhee down.

"Oh~~~~~"they said with their tease tone.

I rolled my eyes and heads upstairs to change. Inside my room. I keep thinking about Jinhee. It's like one day if i don't have any update about her,i will be like all crazy and not focus to the others. I call her.

She picks it up. "What???"she asks coldly.

"Nothing. Just..want to check up on you."i said.

"Oh,that's all. Okay. I'm fine and bye."she hang up.

"That was harsh."i said and tilts.

I change myself with proper clothes and walk downstairs.

Everyone look at me and giggles. "What?? Is there something wrong???"i asks.

"Eunhee just tells everything about your girlfriend."Baekhyun hyung said.

I shock and look at Eunhee and give her a death glare.

"It's true oppa. She should be your girlfriend, She's really nice and i like her."said Eunhee.

"Tomorrow,after school. I want you to bring Jinhee home."states Suho hyung.

"But hyung.."i whines.

"No buts..just bring her home. That's it. I know she's not officially yours but if Eunhee said she's really like Jinhee it means she really likes it."said Suho hyung.

"Eunhee never wrong."said Lay hyung.

Everyone nod and nod.

I rub my neck and look all worried.

Why EXO hyung wants to meet Jinhee? It's like that marriage thing. I'm so dead by Jinhee. Hmm,how will i asks her??? This is really crazy...Aigoo...

 

*Haha,EXO wants to mee Jinhee??? Hehe,it's really close to confession. Just wait okay?? Thanks for loving my story and please feed me with your precious comments. Goodnight*