Little Girl

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*I can't contain my feelings right now...EXO will perform together on inkigayo. I love it..sorry for the late update. I have to update since that is what everyone wants..Haha..i'm writing..yess..i am..*

 

SEHUN'S POV

Haha,gotcha ulzzang girl. I succeded for making you annoying. That's right. Be mad. Be..okay,that's it. My brain is over.

When the class is in the middle of proceeding,i always disturb Jinhee.

I throw a ball of paper at her.

First,she doesn't care and ignore it.

I throw at her again,and her tempered just show it clearly.

Her face just turned into a hot chilipepper. "Yah,OH SEHUN! Can you stop throwing those papers at me??"she yelled while standing up.

All the attention is on me and her. Even the teacher is surprise.

"Jinhee-shi. What happen to you??"the teacher asked.

"Well,this new student throws paper at me."she confessed.

I widen my eyes like an owl.

"No,teacher. I didn't. She's the one who making the mistakes on writing those notes and grumbled it into a ball."i lied just to defence myself while looking innocently.

I give her an evil grinned. Her death stares just so terrifying. Wow,like a vampire.

"Jinhee-ah. Throw away those rubbish. I give you a first warning. Don't make me give you twice or you'll end up in detention."the teacher warned.

The school finally over and i run as fast as i could before i end up seeing those death sign of Jinhee.

I let out a big relief as i see samcheon waiting for me at the front gate.

I run in a slow motion towards the car and and let my hand free and hug the car.

All the students are looking at me while the fangirls just said 'kyeopta'.

I give them a 'shot' of my 'gun' and said,"Thanks ladies. I will be more cuter in the future."

I wiggle my eyebrows and make myself into the car.

 

JINHEE'S POV

I watch Sehun as he left. Boys,that jerk. Mean meanest jerk.

I can't help myself from being mad at him. Today's just uggh.

Bad day. I can't control my anger. It's just boils up everytime i see him.

Me and Heeyoung decided to have a little dessert and we want to have some ice cream.

We go the the famous ice cream shop and buy our favs there. I pick mine.

 

Heeyoung's.

 

"Yumm,long time since we're having our ice cream."i said while my ice cream.

"Yup,thanks Jinhee for the treat."Heeyoung smiled.

I just nodded and enjoy my ice cream.

Suddenly,a cry coming from my back.

A little girl with her falling ice cream on a floor. I turned back and kneeled in front of her.

I wiped her tears from her face and asked for a new one.

I pay for her and give it to her.

She smiled. "Thanks,unnie."

"Your welcome,sweety."i ruffled her hair.

"I think i like you,unnie."she said.

"Oh,really? I like you too. What's your name?" i asked.

"Eunhee. Oh Eunhee."she said.

"Pretty name you've got there."

"How about unnie's name?"

"Mmm. Unnie's full name is Kwon Jinhee. But Eunhee can call me unnie only."

She smiled widely.

"Eunhee-ah. Unnie needs to go back now. Eat well,arasseo."

"Unnie,i want to follow you. Can i?"she asked.

I just nodded.

Hmm,Eunhee wants to follow me. Umm,what the heck. I just bring her to the restaurant and introduced her to appa and umma.

 

*So,another update. Tomorrow. I will. Goodnight. *cough* your lovely comments *cough* *