I Can't Do This

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*And again...long period till the updates..huhu...really sorry...i'm busy with my assignments and tasks...and of course project. Apologize for my abscent guys...but here comes another chappie*

 

SEHUN'S POV

I go back home happily with a smile and humming to myself. As i want to go to my bedroom,my father shows up along with my mom. "Oh Sehun, i'm sending you back to California", abeoji strictly said. By that my face starts to change. "WHAT?? Abeoji!". "I don't want you to get near with that girl anymore. If you forbid with what i'm telling you to do, you get out from this house and don't ever call me 'Abeoji' anymore. Do you understand?" Abeoji defend his decision and stared angrily at me. "Yeobo, what is this?? This is too much!", my mom said.

"This is never too much for me. This is for his own sake. In the future i can't take that poor girl as my in-laws." said Abeoji.

"Abeoji, however you can't do this. I love her just the way she is. And do not call her a poor girl." I yelled.

"I have the right to do anything i want because i'm your father. As much as you love her, you still need to have blessings from your parents. If i'm disagree,it means there's no happy ending between you and her. Now, i give you two choices. Which one do you love more? Your family or Kwon Jin Hee?"he asked.

I become speechless. I know this kind of question is really hard to have the answer because it involves both of your love ones.

I can't choose between family and lover. This is unfair. I love my family so much and of course i love Jin Hee too. If i choose family, it means i have to be far far away from Jin Hee but if i choose Jin Hee..i lose my family that i loved.

"I give you 3 days to think which one will you choose. You can just give your answer once. I don't want to hear 'but' and also your reasons." Then,he left.

Eomoni just give me a hug. "Don't take it seriously,son. Me as your mother will support any girl you want." My mom smile and left.

I walk to my room and my little sis comes in.

"Oppa, i overheard your conversation with abeoji." she sits next to me on the bed.

"It's nothing,sis. Oppa can handle this." I ruffles her hair and just give a weak smile.

"Oppa, this is a serious business. You can't go back to California and leave Jin Hee unnie alone. You have to think wisely."

"Yup. I love her so much,sis. How can i ever leave her like that without saying goodbye." I frown.

"Maybe you need to discuss with unnie."

"I can't. She will misunderstand."

"Oppa,everything you do me and eomoni will support you. But please, don't let Jin Hee unnie sad. I don't like to see her sad." she smiles.

"Okay,i will little sis."

Eun Hee wished me a sweet dreams and i'm all alone again.

What should i do?? Does Eun Hee suggestion useful? Do i need to talk to Jin Hee about this??? Ugh, but i'm afraid she will misunderstand. Uhhhhh...why this have to be so hard?? Why can't abeoji accept her??

However i don't have much time to think. I have to decide as fast as possible.

I lay down hoping that i can sleep..

I closed my eyes a few minutes until my mind just made up.

I called Jin Hee.

"Jin Hee-shi???"

"Ne?"

"Are you sleeping?"

"About to,wae?"

"Hmm,i have something to tell you."

"Oh,what is it?"

I explained to her what just happened earlier today and she just remained silent.

"Jin Hee??? Kwon Jin Hee??"

"Ne?"

"Are you okay??"

"Yes. I'm fine."

I can feel that she's crying.

"I have decided to choose........."

*to be continued.................*

 

 

*Tadahhhhhhhh...muahahahahaha...what has Sehun thought in mind?? Lalalalalala*