Dare each other

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*Yeah,many many subscriber now. I just ate a whole pack of chocolate and i think i've got some sugar rush. LOL. I weirdly being happy tonight. LOL. Keep coming subscribers. I love you. Comments i love too.*

JINHEE'S POV

I'm so annoyed with that guy named Oh Sehun. If not because of Eunhee,i will definitely throw him away right now.

Me and Heeyoung walks into the school until i reach my locker. A note stick on it.

Note: I will make you crazy

What the? Crazy?? This person is insane.

"What's that??"Heeyoung asks.

"Umm,nothing. Hey,i'll catch up with you later. Okay?"

"Okay,but don't late."she said and walks off.

Someone just stop in front of me and i look up. Oh Sehun. This guy again? Uggh.

"Seems like my ulzzang girl take the note."he playfully smiles.

"What? So this note is yours? Take it. And what did you just say? Your ulzzang girl?? Hah,in your dream jerk. And,luckily i didn't ripped your head off when you and Eunhee at the restaurants."i grinned my teeth with my eyes big.

"Yah,a jerk? I'm happen to be a handso-"

I left just to avoid those icky words that he kept using it to compliment himself.

I run to the class and thankfully right in time. The teacher enter and starts the class.

 

SEHUN'S POV

How can she called me a jerk? And she left me?? Uggh,that girl.

Fine!!! I will make you fall for my charm,ulzzang girl. Just you wait and see.

I keep staring at her just to observed her. The teacher didn't notice of my action so i just continue to stare at her.

On lunch break,i just sits far from her so that she didn't noticed.

I go back home and happily hug my little sister. "Hey,angel."

"Oppa!"

"Sehun-ah. I have to go to overseas for a while."said abeoji.

"Okay."

As he left home,i asks Eunhee to bring Jinhee to an amusement park.

I know Jinhee will agree if Eunhee asks her out.

"Eunhee,call Jinhee unnie and bring her to the amusement park."i said.

"Okay,oppa."she agree and calls her. Everything settles.

She agrees. Can't avoid my little sis,aren't you Jinhee?

I get myself ready and both me and Eunhee go fetch her up. She is a bit surprised to see me.

Eunhee sit between me and Jinhee. The conversation in the car just happening because of Eunhee.

We arrived and both of us hold Eunhee's hand.

It looks like a family of three. I'm the appa??? Jinhee the umma?? Eunhee our daughter??

This is so good to be true. All eyes glued at the three of us. "Oppa,i want to ride that thing??"she points at the roller coaster.

"Okay. And we will."i said.

I can sense Jinhee is in dilemma. She must hate rides then. Unfortunately,Eunhee can't ride despite she still a kid. So samcheon with her the whole time.

I proceed for the rides. Jinhee looks so scare. The roller coaster starts and she just closes her eyes. As the scary part arrived,she hugs me with her head on my chest. My arms just automatically hugs her tight. That is when everything changes.

My heart race faster and faster. I could feel my pulse increasing by the second. Oh,she's the one who fall for me. Not me. What's happening???

The rides end and a single tears drop from her eyes.

"Are you scared??? I'm sorry for taking you here."i said to keep her calm.

Again,my hand make a moves. I wiped the tears from her face. I can see clearly her face is red as tomato.

"Umm,don't go here anymore. Let's g-go somewhere else."she stuttered.

"Unnie,buy me some ice cream."said Eunhee.

"Arasseo." she takes Eunhee's hand and bring her to the ice cream shop. I just stand there while staring at her until she's gone at my eyes.

"So,you like that girl?"samcheon asks making me surprise.

"What do you mean? No. I don't like her. In fact,she's not even my type. Pfft."i hissed.

"Soon,Sehun. Soon enough."samcheon give me a smirked.

I never ever ever. No way. This is crazy. How can i fall for her in the matter of 3 days. 2 days? That is so short of time. Ridicilous. She's not my ideal girl. No.

 

*Sorry for the short chapter. I enjoy updating right now. Hopefully there will be tomorrow. Goodnight.*