Broken Heart

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*Hello,i'm back again..sorry for the late update...i'm so busy right now. My lecturer have started to give assignment..huhu..but that is what life is all about...Thank you for giving a lovely comment but keep coming..I also wants to thank if there is a silent readers...hehe*

JINHEE'S POV

The whole time i am walking,i keep guessing who could be the anonymous...

When i reach my destiny,i look up and see

The anonymous is none other than Hae Sung.

What is she doing here??? Why must be her??? uggh...

"What??"i asked her uninterested.

"Nothing,i just want to say i am getting engaged with Sehun."she said.

It's really unbelievable for me because Sehun didn't mention anything about this.

"What??? Don't lie,Haesung-shi. Why would Sehun marry you?"i asked.

"Well,this is a miracle right?? Maybe Sehun have been falling in love for me in a secret way."she said will giving her evil smirk.

"No." I started to walk backwards and taking a few steps slowly,then i run away.

SEHUN'S POV

I want to give Jinhee a gift. A necklace symbolise our love of each other.

I'm smiling the whole time until abeoji called me.

"Son,come down for a while."he said.

"Yes,appa? What is it?"i asks.

"Well,i've been thinking to hold an engagement ceremony."he said.

"WHAT? Abeoji!"i yelled.

"You will engage with Hae Sung."abeoji said with his arrogant voice.

"ABEOJI!!!!"

"This is a final decision."Abeoji stand up and walk away.

Some annoying voice appear in my ears.

"Sehun-shi,let's go to school together." She wrapped around her arms on mine.

I look all unpleasently with her presence.

We walk to school together and everyone look at us and even some students shot a glare at me.

My sister follow me along with the witch next to me.

"Unnie!!!"My sister run towards my beloved Jinhee.

"Oh,Eunhee-ah."she smiles.

I want her to be next to me,not Haesung...

Seems like my sis is whispering something to Jinhee's ears.

Fortunately,i hear it.

"Unnie,that girl is a witch. Help me!!"

"Shh,Eunhee you can't talk about Haesung unnie like that."she said.

She stood up and look at me and Haesung.

"Congrats you two. Finally,you both together forever."she give us a warm smile.

No,Jinhee. Not forever. I want to be with you forever not her. Don't give me that smile. It hurts me.So much.

I just stay silent while looking at Jinhee.

"Yah,Haesung-ah. Don't forget to take care of Sehun. He's a bit of trouble."she teases.

Oh,please Jinhee. You didn't mean it. I know inside of you is full of pain and sadness. Don't try to smile like that. You're acting,Jinhee.

Jinhee,please don't go away.

"I have to go,guys. Bye and congrats once again."

She shot me her last smile before she's gone.

She waved Eunhee a goodbye.

I keep looking at her until her shadow fade away.

I'm a bad guy. It's my fault. No,it's this fault. Why must she ruins everything between me and Jinhee. I don't love her.

Today is not the best day for me.

JINHEE'S POV

I try to act all cool and nothing happened,i struggle to hold my tears.

All my words makes me love Sehun even more.

After i walk away from them,i hid behind a wall and let all my tears flowing out.

I can't even hold my feelings with Sehun ended up with someone else.

I'm begging to God that i will somehow still have feelings of love towards Sehun although Sehun doesn't love me anymore.

"God,please let me love Sehun.I will hold on only with one person."

I cry and i kneeled as if i'm really desperate.

I mumbled to myself.

"I love you,Oh Sehun."

SEHUN'S POV

I sneak out myself and try to search for Jinhee. Until i heard someone's crying behind a wall.

It seems like i hid myself behind a wall with the girl who cried.

I reach a bit to see who is it and it's Jinhee.

She's crying?

This is what i meant Kwon Jinhee. You will cry because i know you still love me. And i know i still love you too.

I heard her words and unrealised that my tears also flowing down.

She loves me so much. I love her too but why abeoji makes eveything so complicated.

"I love you,Oh Sehun."she mumbled.

"I love you too." i mumbled.

Jinhee,please stay with me. I will fix everything and we will lived happily ever after. Trust me. Don't go. I won't let this happen between us.

 

*What will Sehun do?? O_o...hehe....Thanks again everyone...*