Lunch Break

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*Haha,i feel comfortable using this font. LOL...never mind,finally i'm updated my second fanfics...Anyway,here is chapter 3...Reading is Fun!!!! Neh?? Hihi*

JINHEE'S POV

It's time for lunch break. I didn't even have breakfast this morning so my tummy grumbling the whole class period. Luckily,no one hears it. It will be embarassing if they know. So me and Hee Young walk towards the cafeteria until we saw a crowded spot at one table.

What do you know,it's that new guy Oh Sehun.

I rolled my eyes headed to the food stall. I take my foods along with Hee Young and sit at our permanent table.

My table are surrounded with boys while Sehun's table are surrounded with girls.

"That Oh Sehun is really popular. He just got here and yet he have so many fans. I adore his beauty though,"Hee Young said while eyeing at Sehun.

"Well. How about you sit there with him and joins the army of fangirls."i said coldly.

"No. I will not. Yes,it's true i adore him but i'm not that type that likes you know. Like that."she said while pointing at them.

"Good,if not then you're not my bff."i said.

Like always,the boys offered me their food but i just said no thanks.

I feel someone is sitting beside me.

"Aww,ulzzang girl is hungry."said the stranger.

I paused and looked at the person.

It's none other then Oh Sehun.

"What do you want???"i asked with my mouth fulls.

"Nothing,just admiring your eating style."he stare at me.

"Go away! I don't want to see your annoying face."i yelled.

"What the-annoying face you said?? FYI,miss ulzzang girl. This face is 100% perfection. With this face,i can attract a lot of girls. Not only that,i can attract granny and even the boys."he said proudly.

I yelled at his face again.

"Are you a gay?? Boys like you??? You like boys?? You're a maniac."

"I'm not a gay,pabo. I'm a normal guy but with more features. I have standards you know."he yelled back.

We paused for a second at looked at Hee Young. She just stares at us yelling each other with blank expression. I left and walked away.

I go to the library,he follow.

I go to the field,he follow.

I go to the gym,he follow.

I go meet some teachers,he follow.

I looked back,"Why you keep following me??? Don't you have something better to do??"

"Well,i'm new so i want to look around too."he said.

I stomped my feet and walk into the classroom.

This is unacceptable. I can't live like this with him following me around. Uggh,leave me alone,Oh Sehun.

 

*Haha,annoying is annoying. Hope you like my story and please leave a comment. I need comments. Goodnight*