RIVAL

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*Sorry for not updating yesterday. I thought there will be Dream Concert earlier but instead it's nearly midnight. 60++  subs??? Yeepee..love it...Thank you very much for loving my story and comments. But i sure love comments too. Jinhee have a rival??? Who is Hae Sung??? This is not Shin Hae Sung Dream High 2..LOL..it's Yoon Hae Sung. Enjoy*

JINHEE'S POV

I can't help myself but to cry a whole night. It's hard for me to say break up but this is the only way for me to avoid him and make his dad happy. The pain are more worse that get cut by a sharp knife for me to handle.

I walk to school like always with Heeyoung and try to make myself stay away from him as much as possible.

I can't even look at his face after what happened.

I told Heeyoung everything because she is the only best friend that i can trust and she understands my situation a lot. She don't want to make my problems obviously and try to act nothing happened. Without her,i don't know what i'll do.

Me and Heeyoung walk to our lockers until i see someone hugging Sehun and it's a girl.

"Sehun-shi. It's been a long time i didn't see you. How are you?? I miss you so much."she hugged him tightly.

My eyes can't take it anymore. I go away and try to hide my tears from Heeyoung.

"Jinhee-ah. Jinhee-ah~"Heeyoung call me but i ignore.

Once again,i have a bad day and maybe it's not my luck to fall for someone named Oh Sehun.

 

SEHUN'S POV

I surprised to see Hae Sung and she quickly hugged me tightly.

She said she missed me.

FLASHBACK

Yoon Hae Sung is my crush when i went to school at California a few years ago. She was a cheerleader and of course she is popular. Who wouldn't want a cheerleader as a girlfriend?? All the boys loves cheerleader. I was one of the boys. I did gave her flower and a box chocolate but she ignored. She had a boyfriend that was in the baseball team and he was the captain. She always pretend that i didn't exist. She passed me everytime and not even answering my question.

I never realised how stupid i am that time to hang on her the whole year. She didn't even care about me. One time,i was asking her to be my date. She agreed. You don't know how happy i am that time. I can't stop smiling when she said yes. That was the time when the prom night happened. I bring a bouquet of red roses. I enter the hallroom and she greets me with a smile. She grabbed my hands and stopped at the center of the hall. Then,she brought a glass of water and splashed at my face. Everyone was laughing at me and her boyfriend came. He took my flowers and threw it away. I was embarassed and ran away. I can't stand to be humiliated in front of the whole people. I brought myself to the wrong path. I became a womanizer but not too far. Just a beginner. I don't even went to school and always escaped,not finished with my homework and school projects and i became the undiscipline students. That was until appa knew everything and decided to send me back home and study at Seoul instead.

I quickly push her away as i hear someone calling Jinhee's name. I look at the running Jinhee and catch her up. I searched for her everywhere. She was sitting at the school garden again. I can see her crying and i can't stand seeing the girl i love crying her heart out. I try to walk closer but she stands up and walk away. I didn't have a chance to talk to her until the bell rings.

I walk back to the class and see her head down and i just left a sigh. Kai hyung that is sitting next to me just look at me and keep silent.

"Hyung,can you hang out with me after school?"i ask him.

"I can't. I have to be at some place."he said.

I just sigh and focus to the front.

I keep glancing at Jinhee and i can say she try to forget me. Maybe she did saw Hae Sung hugged me. Good thing that devil is in another class.

Maybe this class is full. What a relief.

School ends and i try to walk a few inches away from Jinhee because i don't want her to see Oh Sehun the damn jerk.

I don't even feel any smiling or happiness happpening today.

I reach out to the front gate until i saw Kai hyung approach Jinhee and he seems like he asking her something. Then,he walking together with Jinhee.

What is he asking her??? I know i'm jealous right now..So,is this what he meant by 'have to be at some place'?? Some place with Jinhee???

I'm reaching my limit,Kim Jong In.

*So,for yesterday i just saw EXO K performance livestream instead of the TV because it's still not broadcasted at KBS here...hmm..never mind...What are they doing???*