Poor Girl

Ulzzang Couple~♡

 

*Sorry for not updating for such a long time guys. I’m so busy. As you can see,a lot of assignment to finish,test to study and so many things to learn. But now,I’m back. This time I’ll make sure everyone will be happy. I sometimes can’t promise I will update in time. But if I have time,I will update. Right now,please make sure you still love my story. Hehe,no..i’m just kidding. I can’t force you. Enjoy this chapter 20.*

 

SEHUN’S POV

I walk myself back home without samcheon accompany me. The madness is getting on my nerves. I want to stop this silly nonsense by getting engaged with someone I don’t love. I want to tell abeoji that I love Jinhee not Haesung. I open the door and see no one at home. Even my parents and my sister. I asked the maid where all of them gone,the maid said they went to a restaurant.

Suddenly,I feel something weird. As if something bad happen. I feel uneasy,I go straight to Jinhee’s restaurant.

 

 

JINHEE’S POV

 

I was helping appa and umma at the kitchen since there’s many customers. When something open the door with full of anger.

All of us are really scared and surprise to hear the loud noise coming from outside. An unpleasant surprise is from someone very familiar. What do you know?? It’s Sehun’s father. His face show his anger towards me. Suddenly, his father walk towards me and slap my face. I feel the pain. Appa yelled at him. “Yah,what was that about??? She’s my daughter. You can’t slap her. You have no rights.” Mr.Oh spit out his words, “Your daughter here mess up my son’s life. She really deserves one.” He turned his face and look at me, “Agasshi,I don’t want you to have any relationship with my son. Because of you,my son is spoiled. With your average background,you are not  deserve to be part of my family. See this old restaurant? Huh! I can’t have this kind of junk to show the world that my son is marrying a poor girl. It’s embarrassing. It’s not even worth~”

“STOP IT ABEOJI!!!”. Suddenly Sehun comes out of nowhere. “Sehun-ah”,I mumbled.

“Son,let’s go home. There’s nothing to see here.” Said his father. “Oh,really? I saw you slapped Jinhee. I saw everything. You know what’s embarrassing? You! You make everything fuss. Everything is a chaos. Everyone saw what you did. So,who’s embarrassing now?” said Sehun.

“YAH! OH SEHUN!”his father yelled.

“I want you to know, abeoji. I love Jinhee. No one else matters. Haesung is not meant for me. She’s a spoiled brat. Because of Jinhee,I changed to be a better person. I can’t help myself thinking about her. She’s everything for me. She’s an angel. And what did you just said? A poor girl? Maybe for you,but she’s my poor girl. In other word,she’s mine.

 

*Really sorry for the short chapter. Now i'm back, i will update...hehe...thank you for all your patience...Love you :) *