Spoiled

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*Yeahhhhh....update with a new chapter....and i just post a new oneshot..it's called My Personal Chef. You can read it if you want. Tadah!"

 

*MR OH POV*

I was just finished my meeting and head home. I talk to CEO's and discuss on some few important notes.

All the way back home, the traffics light turns red and stop. My eyes wandered around until someone caught my attention.

I take a good look and it is my own son, Sehun. He looks like he is talking to someone.

That girl,the girl that i dislike. Why is she still there with my son? I thought she's gone. No, i will not let this happen.

I walk out from the car and approcahed my son.

 

*SEHUN'S POV*

I am waiting for Jinhee's answer until someone the moments.

"Abeoji!" I startled and surprised to see my father that looks like he will be explode anytime.

"What do you think you're doing,Sehun?" He asked me angrily while looking at Jinhee.

"Abeoji, please go back home."

"You asked me to go home? Now you want to expel your own father? I knew it. All because of this girl right?" He pointed straight to Jinhee.

"So,i thought you are gone. Vanished. But you still exist and wants to ruin my son's life aren't you?" Abeoji is out of control.

"No,sir." Jinhee shook her head and look down.

Jinhee look at me and run away.

"Jinhee-ah. Jinhee-ah!!!!!!!!" I yelled but my father stops me.

"Abeoji. Why you can't let me be happy?"

"What do you mean? Everything you want, i grant it."

"It's all about money. There must be about money in your life. You are selfish. You care about your own feelings than you own son's feeling. Happiness? You let others suffer and let yourself happy. This is not right."

This would be the first time i yelled at my own father. But i can't take it anymore. Now,Jinhee is scared and must be avoiding me after this.

My father's eyes grown bigger and he slap my face.

"OH SEHUN? How dare you talk to your own father like that?"

"But everything i said. It is right? Right? Huh, you and your non stop finance."

I run away try to find Jinhee and i heard my father calling for me.

I just ignored him and try to search for Jinhee. "Jinhee-ah. Where are you? Please don't leave me."

I stopped for a while and catch my breath. As i was panting, i see a girl sitting beside the river and crying. It's must be Jinhee.

I am right. It is her. "Jinhee,please don't be mad at me."

"Sehun-ah. How could you do this to me? Your father still hates me. Why didn't you tell me?"

I sit next to her and explains everything.

I took a deep breath. "I don't want to tell you because i know you are afraid of my father. You will be running away and never want to see me again. I can't lose you,Jinhee. You are my everything."

"It's all not worth now." She stated.

"What?"

"Sehun,i can see your father will never like me. How matter how hard for you to convince me in front of him,he will never accept me. I think-"

"NO JINHEE. I will not leaving you." I grab her wrist.

"Sorry,Sehun. This is for the best." Her tears rolling down.

I hug her back. "Please Jinhee. I promise everything will be fine."

My tears is also rolling down from my cheeks. "No,Sehun. Don't make a promise. It will hurt either one of us. I can't take anymore insult from your father. Please let me go."

"NO!"

She pulled away from my embraces. "If he wants you to let me go, then let me go Sehun. Don't make me suffers from all of this commotion. I hope the best of you."

Jinhee choked from her tears and she slowly make her move by running away from me.

Jinhee, i love you and i will never give up.