My Girl

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*Hello guys,i'm back...i have a lot of free time so i'm alone at the library now and i decided to update before i got more busier. Watcha!!!!!"


JINHEE'S POV

I was asked by Kai to go out with him. I agree and he joined me and Heeyoung together and we walking straight out from the school. Heeyoung wants to go home and now left me and Kai only. We go straight to the Han River and just sit beside the river and talk to each other.

I don't smile the whole day but just to feel pain in my heart and make myself look desperate.

I don't like myself today and instead i don't eat and and lack of sleep after i break up with Sehun. Why is this life is so hard for me??? Me and Kai just having an awkward moment for a while and Kai starts to talk.

"You break up with Sehun."he mumbled straightly.

"How did you know???" i asked him.

"Just seeing Sehun all weak and less happy."he said.

I just make the 'O' shape mouth.

"Jinhee,if you being all like this after your break up it means you still like him."he said.

"What makes you said that???"i asked.

"Well,you look different. I mean,before you are 'positive' but now you look 'negative'."

"I don't know either i like him or not. Because whenever i see him,i feel like i'm the volcano. But when i'm not,i will miss him and my love for him is still there. Uggh,this is not the reality i wanted."

Kai just nodded and try to understand my words.

Suddenly,Kai take my hands and and locked our hands together. I was quite surprise with his sudden action but right now i don't have anyone to share with except for him and besides,he knew Sehun for such a long time. I try to smile while looking at him and turn my eyes towards the beautiful river.

"Kai,can i ask you something?? Do you like me???"i ask with my view still on the river.

"If i say yes,what will you do next???"he said.

"I don't know. Just curious. Hmm,if only Sehun will be more like you. That is just a wish."i sigh.

Again with his sudden action,he cupped my face and turn my face at him.

"Why?? Do you want to kiss me???"i ask coldly and emotionless.

"I can't kiss you. You like someone else."he said.

"Maybe after the kiss my mind will change."i said.

He just paused and start to get closer and closer.

Until someone pulled me up. It's Oh Sehun.

"What are you two doing??? Hyung,i can't believe you would do this to me."Sehun yelled at Kai's face.

"Sehun,i just...~"Kai get cut off.

"ENOUGH!!! Now,you can lie just because you want to take my girl."Sehun said.

"OH SEHUN!!!" i shout at him.

Sehun just looked at me and i pulled away his grips.

"We're done..remember??? You're the one that can lie pretty well. Don't blame Kai for this. You lie about your feelings towards me and all those sweet things you did for me,that is a lie."i yelled.

I grab Kai's wrist and walk away from him.

He just stands there and freeze.

 

*Sorry for the short chapter guys. Finally i can update. I easily get tired and sleepy nowadays so it's hard for me to online. But this FRIDAY,SATURDAY and SUNDAY  i'm free. I'll try my best to update. Again sorry for the short chappie.*