It's A Date

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*Sorry for not updating for a long time. A little busy. But now i will update and try not to make all of you waiting for a long time. Sometimes i'll being all lazy. Here's chapter 7...Enjoy...*

 

JINHEE'S POV

I dress up and get ready to go to school. Yesterday,i'm having a blast time with Eunhee and her brother Se.....hun.

It's hard for me to say his name but since he's there too so i have to. Today,i hope i don't see him or meet him in the hallway or better yet,seeing him next to me. Or else,he will disturb me. Sheesh,that guy.

There he comes looking at me with his gaze and and smirks. What are you thinking,Oh Sehun??? Stop with those stares. You make me scared.

I tensed to look away and ignore his presence. Me and Hee Young go somewhere else when it's time for break. Just for a change. We go to the flower garden that our class made. It's full of beautiful flowers like cherry blossom(sakura) flowers,lavender,tulips and more. This is actually our science class project. We sit there and talks and laughs until someone stand behind my back.

Hee Young makes her surprised face and i turn back. It is Sehun.

"What do you want?" i rolls my eyes and turn around.

"Date me!!!!"he said.

Me and Hee Young widen our eyes and i am surprised to what he just said.

"Date????" i crunches my eyebrows.

"Yes."he nods.

I stand up and faced him.

"Hello,earth to Sehun. Are you out of your mind??? Why all of a sudden you want to date me??" i knock his head.

"Ouch. Stop it. Hey,i didn't say i like you. I just want to have a date with you. I can date other girls. It's just a date. Not a couple confession stuff or a romantic things."he said.

"Whatever. I'm not."i said.

"Cmon. Just this once. And i will never touch you or do anything harm."he explains.

"Fine. But just this once."i agree.

"Yes,i will pick you up and don't worry. I know your address. 8 pm. Don't be late."he said and walk off.

"Yah,what did you just do????"Hee Young yells.

"What?? Just a date."i shrugged.

I go home and get myself ready.

This is what i wear.

I walk outside and wait for him. A black car appear and i can't believe he can drive.

I hop on and like a lightning he just speed and until we reach our destination.

It's a restaurant.

This is what Sehun's wear.

"This is expensive,Sehun-shi. I don't think i can eat."i said while my eyes wander around.

"Girl,this is my common place. So,bare with it."he said coldly.

We sit and he ordered everything because he knew i felt uncomfortable.

The food arrived and we eat with silence. He paid the bills and headed to different place.

There are a lot of people there and some entertainments.

Sehun and I just enjoy our time with laughter and smiles on each other faces.

"Why you want to bring me on a date???" i asked while my eyes looking around.

"I just want to know more about you. That's all. Besides,you know how much Eunhee likes you. But this doesn't mean i like you. A date as a friend."he said.

"Oh,okay. It's late. Let's go home."i said and when i walk away i tripped on something.

I fall,and so do Sehun. I was on top of him and our faces just an inch away.

Our eyes meet for the first time and i can say it's pretty long like a staring contest but different feelings.

Without i realised,my palm just stay on his chest. I can feel his heartbeat and i also can feel mine.

All the people stare at us and i quickly get up.

"Yah,take me home. N-now. Ppali."i stuttered and avoid his eyes.

"A-ar-arasseo."he stuttered too.

We both walk faster and faster until our presence disappear.

All the way home,there just an awkward silence and i just ignore him and straight to my bedroom.

Why i'm so stupid. I suppose to watch where i'm going. Not being all nervous with those heartbeats and feelings. Pabo. Pabo.

I mumbles and hit my head with my hand.

I jump on my bed and because of tiredness,i fall asleep.

 

*Sorry for the short chapter. Hehe,don't mad at me. Please...huhu...i will update another chapter tomorrow. Bye and goodnight.*