Start

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*Hello,haha..yes it's me. Sorry for not updating my first fanfic. I use a different font. Just going for some changes. I will update my first story tomorrow. For now,i update my new fanfic with first chapter. Hope you like it and leave some comments. I love reading your comments. Enjoy!*

Jin Hee's POV

"Jin Hee-ah,please send this to the table no 7."umma said.

"Arasseo."i smiled.

Today is the most busiest day for me. There's a lot of customers. But what make it strange is,99% of the customers are male and 94% are students from my school.

When i send their ordres,they all greeted me with creepy smiles. I just smiles back but one thing that makes me feel safe. They didn't do anything bad but instead just keep complimenting my face.

I send the orders to the table no 7. Suddenly,they cheers. "Jin Hee! Jin Hee! Jin Hee!"

Boy no 1,"Jin Hee,would you like to be my girlfriend??"he asked.

I just smiles and boy no 2 starts to pissed off. "Yah,your face is ugly. How can she attracted to you??"

"Boys,don't fight and just eat well. Arasseo??"i said.

"Okay,Jin Hee-shi. We will."the 2 boys nodded simultaneously and smiled widely.

I went back to the counter until appa showed up.

"Jin Hee-ah. Do the boys still praised you as the ulzzang girl??"he asked.

I nodded. "They never get tired." i shook my head.

Appa ruffles my hair and went back to the kitchen. Leave me and the counter.

All eyes aimed at me. I just looked away and pretend to read something.

Is there something wrong with my face??? I bet there's none.

I touched my face and feel every part of it just to see of there is something.

Until,someone open the door.

It's my bff,Hee Young.

She sits in front of me and stare at me for some times.

"What?? You too. Really?? What's with my face??"

She take my wrist. "Yah,i'm hungry. Please make me your special ddeokbeokki(rice cakes)."

"Aish,this girl. Okay. Wait here."

I went to the kitchen and start making my special dish.

Done.

"Here."i served.

"Thanks."

SEHUN'S POV

Today will be my flight back to Seoul. I lived in California about 5 years now. Abeoji wants me to go schooling at Seoul.

He said my discipline here are worse. I pissed because of that old hag. He keeps nagging me here and there even in a term of calls.

Eomoni,she just said she missed me but she also disappoints at my attitude ever since i lived here.

My butler,Mr Lim Byeong Man always there for me. I just called him samcheon because he is so nice to me.

"Samcheon,i don't want to go to school at Seoul there."i whined.

"Sehun-ah,i didn't mean to nag you but your academics are bad here."he said.

"Samcheon! How can you say like that??I thought you supporting me."i pouted.

"Maybe it's good for your parents send you to school at Seoul. Maybe you'll be the better person. Besides,every night you hang out with your friends and i don't even know what you do."

"I admit. I hang out with my friends but a few things that samcheon needs to know. I never went clubbing,i never slept with any girls and never in my life i want to do you know. That thing!"i shrugged.

"Okay. God bless you so much,Sehun-ah. Cmon,get ready. We want to go to the airport now."said samcheon.

I nodded and packed my things and put it in the trunk.

As we're on our way to the airport,my mind wondering around for some things.

I hate this,i love my life in California. How can abeoji and eomoni send me to to Seoul to continue my senior years?? At school?? Really?? This life is worthless.

As we arrived,my mind screamed. NOOOOOOOOO!!! I don't want to go back! I want to stay!! Bye California. Your place will be missed.

*So,haha my first chapter has up. Please love it and of course leave a comments. I would love to read it. Thank you..hihi*