I Love You

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*ENDING....wooo...it's okay...i will keep posting oneshot...but yet Love Is Trouble will be a sequel...hoho...let's just see what happen. Thanks readers for reading my fanfics..hehe.. THE END~*

A/N: This will be Author's POV

 

4 years later...

Jinhee is busy in the kitchen with cooking and washing dishes. She is a full time housewife. This is because Sehun don't want her to go to work. Why? Sehun is rich and have more than enough allowance he needs. Currently, Sehun is working with his father. His job are always full with events and meetings and rarely go home early. He is a busy man. 

Jinhee don't mind with his husband job because the husband suppose to have a job. After finishing her chores in the kitchen, Jinhee sit down and relax herself.

"Umma!!!" A kid who is running downstairs. "Oh,Seunghyun-ah. Come sit with umma here." Jinhee tap the space that is next to her.

Yes,Jinhee and Sehun got themselves a son. The moment Jinhee was pregnant,Sehun was so excited and being a protective husband. He always make sure there's nothing happen and surround Jinhee with his invincible shield.

How about now? Well, Jinhee is pregnant with their second child. More like twins.

It is the last month of pregnancy for Jinhee and she can't wait to have their twins. "Umma,do you think i will be a good oppa or hyung?"

Her son asked. "Of course you are. They will love you more. Promise me you will take all the responsibilities to your dongsaengs?"

Seunghyun smile widely. "I will umma." Seunghyun caress Jinhee's big tummy. "Dongsaeng,i can't wait to see you guys soon."

Jinhee just her son's hair. 

Then, the door open. "I'm home." It is Sehun who seems to be early bird today. "Oh,this is new. You're home? This early?"

He peck her lips and kiss his son's forehead. "Appa! Early it is."

"Why? Can't appa go home early?" "You can,appa. I know we are heading to the hospital after this right?"

Sehun ruffles his hair, "Aigoo,smart boy. Yup,we are. Sport,are you ready to welcome the twins?"

"I'm ready,appa." "Okay,hurry up. Take your jacket." Seunghyun ran upstairs and take his jacket.

Sehun stand closer and closer to Jinhee. "What?" Jinhee ask. "I think three kids is enough,eyh?" Sehun giving her his sheepish smile.

"More than enough. I can't bear with this pain anymore." Sehun gently rubbing her bloated tummy.

Then,they all heading to the hospital.

After a few hours of labor and delivering, Jinhee safely giving birth to the twins. One boy and one girl.

Now the family of five in the ward. "Umma,appa. The twins look adorable. Look at this tiny feet and hand."

"They look like you,son." Sehun said while admiring his baby boy in his arms. Seunghyun is sitting next to Jinhee while Sehun is sitting on the besides them.

"Well,i am satisfied. My dongsaengs have good looks. Thanks to appa and umma." He hug his mom. "Of course,appa is more charming right?" Sehun said proudly.

"Seunghyun-ah. Your appa likes to admire himself. Especially when he is on the mirror." "Really,umma?"

"Someday you will do the same as appa do. Let's just wait and see." Jinhee and Seunghyun both laughed. "Umma,can i hold her?"

"Of course,sweetie. Here you go." Carefully, Jinhee hands out the baby girl into Seunghyun's embrace. "She is so light."

Sehun and Jinhee finally found a happiness and both are really happy with their marriedlife and their children.