Officially???

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*So i'm thinking of making a drama. Sorry if you don't like drama. But i hope you still like it. I update early today because tomorrow i will be on hiatus for a day to visit my grandmother. I will be back on Wednesday. And i also wants to wish everyone a happy holiday. Right now i'm still waiting for my diploma entrance. Chapter 12 is up!!!!*

SEHUN'S POV

I can't help myself but to smile after i hear those words from Jinhee's mouth. She said it so clearly.

"Jinhee-shi. Do you~ehem, i mean..umm..would you be my girlfriend???"i ask her.

She froze for a second and suddenly a smile appear. "I do,Sehun-shi."she said.

I hug her tightly and he hug me back. Eunhee and Heeyoung watch us hugging from upstairs and i secretly show my thumbs up to them.

Jinhee look up and giggles shyly.

"Oh,Sehun-ah. I need to go back now. My parents need me."she said.

"Want me to send you home??"i ask.

"Never mind. Heeyoung and I just walk there. Don't worry."

"Okay,if that's the case. Be careful okay,young lady."

"Yah,why you talk like you're my father. Haha,okay young man."she teased.

"Aigoo,my new girlfriend is cute."i scrunched my nose and poke her nose.

"Hehe,see you tomorrow."she waved at me and Eunhee a goodbye.

JINHEE'S POV

"What just happen???"i slap myself.

"Haha,you and Sehun are officially a couple now. That's what happen."Heeyoung said.

"Yeah,that's right. Isn't it funny and strange at the same time."i ask her.

"Why??"

"Well,i just knew Sehun for like a couple of weeks and now we are a couple. It happen so fast."

"I know right. But he suits for you."

"Thanks."

I decided to stop by at Sehun's house and i brought a few things as a gift.

I walk to their garden and i hear Sehun's dad voice.

I think he just arrived home from work. He was outstation before.

"Sehun-ah,i heard a lot of things about a girl name Kwon Jinhee. I even heard that you both are dating. What is this??? I also have the information about her working at her parents restaurant."his dad said strictly.

"Nothing,dad. She just a girl. A waitress. I'm not dating her. Why would i date a poor girl??? She's not even my style. Please,i have better taste than that."he said.

I was stunned an a tears starts to form when i heard those cruel sentence coming from Sehun's mouth.

I mumbled,"Sehun-shi. I thought you love me."i cover my mouth and bite my lips to hold my tears.

"Good,that's my son."he said proudly.

I sneakily look at them and i can see Eunhee's face and Sehun's mom face are unpleasing.

"Oppa~!!!"Eunhee shouts.

Sehun's cover to prevent her from talking.

I can't hear it anymore and i run away from them as fast as i can.

I hide myself behind som bushes and crying non stop.

I hit myself at the head.."Pabo..pabo..Kwon Jinhee. You are a pabo. Why you have that feelings towards that jerk unhearted guy?? Why you have to say yes at the first place."

I can't wait any longer and i just go home with my puffy eyes.

Good thing my parents weren't home yet. If not,they will ask me. I have never been crying for such a long time. Now,my eyes are just so red. It's really noticeable.

I slam myself on my bed and sleep with depression.

SEHUN'S POV

Appa is home and i'm really afraid of appa. He always wants me to date a girl with wealthy background.

He asked me about Jinhee and everything i said was a lie. I don't want him to know that i dating her.

I knew Eunhee was mad at me but i have to do it.

I have no choice. The only person that i'm afraid of is my dad. Every rules that he makes i have to do it. I respect him because he is my father.

Umma also knew that i lied my dad just to cover the whole dating things.

If he knew i date Jinhee,my life would turn out to be a hell.

I just hope Jinhee wouldn't know about this. I just hope so.

 

*I update the first one. I will make another update tonight. Just you wait. P/s: Sorry for the short chapter.*