I Am Insane

Ulzzang Couple~♡

 

*Annyeong! Finally, i update. What will be Sehun's decision? Let's find out. enjoy :) *

 

SEHUN'S POV

I have been thinking about my decision either to leave my family or my love. Then, i've decided about taking my own big risks. I will not leave both.

"Kwon Jin Hee. I will not leave you."

"Are you crazy? Sehun, they are your family. Not just because of me you leave your family." said Jin Hee worriedly.

"No, i will not leave both."

"WHAT?" asked Jin Hee with her shocked voice. "How will you do that?",she asked.

"Jin Hee-ah, i don't want to leave you and i can't leave my family. My decision is i still leave but you will follow me."

"Oh Sehun, are you insane? How can i follow you? This is crazy." she said angrily.

"Yes, I am insane. Please Jin Hee,follow me there. That is the only way." I begged her.

"I can't, i have my own family too. I am not forcing you to choose me. Please Sehun. Think about your father. Just go,okay? I will be fine. Really."

"But..." she cut me off.

"No but. Please. Just go. It doesn't mean that we can't meet each other again in the future right? I will be fine. Just promise me one thing."

I sighed for a moment and asked her with sad tone voice. "What will that be?"

"You will love me forever. I love you Oh Sehun. Jeongmal saranghae."

There was a silent from me for a moment. Jin Hee-shi. I love you too and always be. I want to promise to you that i will never like another girl. You want me to go, i'll go. But i my heart feels heavy to leave you. I know you Jin Hee. You are crying. I can feel it. I know you will not be okay. But still, you want this and i'll just agree with it.

"I will Jin Hee. I will. Don't forget me, arasso?"

"Haha, arasso Mr Oh. Good night my prince. Take care."

I just smiled a little. "Okay,good. That's my girl. Good night too,princess."

I can't even feel that my tears are falling down. I promise her big thing, same goes to me too. Not too long, someone open my room door.

"So, what will be your decision?" Abeoji just went in and asked me that horrible question.

"I'll go."  I answered with such a depressed voice.

"Good. Your flight will be the first thing in tomorrow." Abeoji said with her arrogant tone.

I just nod and he leave.

I talk to my myself while ruffled my hair, "Why is this happen so fast? Why must today? Aish."

I can't sleep the whole night until tomorrow. I packed my stuff and get ready to fly.

Heavy footsteps lead the way and i don't have any mood to do anything and to eat anything. I just wished that Jinhee will be here.

"Sehun, have your breakfast first." eomoni said.

"No, i'll just take it on the plane." i said depressely.

Abeoji just give me a glance and left. I just left home and straight to the airport.

However, my mind is only focusing on one person. I keep thinking,will i ever meet her again?

I'm so spoiled up with this kind of situation. But i don't have any choice. I have to go because of my family and Jinhee's decision too.

My feelings right now is i just want to hug Jinhee before i left. Or at least say goodbye.

As i become closer to the entrance, i heard someone's calling my name.

"Oh Sehun!"

I looked back and a girl stand there. It's Jinhee.

She ran to me and stand still. "Hey, i think we forget something."

"I know. To say goodbye."

"Yes. So goodbye." Then, she starts to cry.

I just cupped her cheeks and hug her. That’s all I can do now.

I didn’t realised I was tearing too. But I try to be a real man can’t show her my weak side.

I give her the last kiss before I go. I take a step backward one by one as I still look at her.

I hate this feeling and I will be weak if I see a person I love cries. Please Jinhee. Uljima (Don’t cry).

Finally I disappear at her sight. The plane was getting ready to take off. We will meet again, Kwon Jinhee. I know we are destined to be together. I believe in us. Will be missing you.

 

JINHEE'S POV

There he goes leaving me. I know i can't force him because it's between him and his family. I don't want to involve in his family matter's. Let him be. I know i can't live without him but i feel thankful that he still loves his family. I can't doubt that. I leave the airport and heading back to my house.

I was surprised to see Hee Young and Eunhee.

"Hey sis, how was it?' my bff asked me.

"It's fine i think." I just shrugged and feel really sad.

"Unnie, Sehun oppa was forced by appa. Sorry unnie. I can't do anything for you,unnie. I can't make Sehun oppa stay." pouted Eunhee.

I approached her and raise her chin," It's okay sweetie. It's not your fault. Your appa was doing the right thing for Sehun oppa. Don't be sad okay?" i smiled.

"Jinhee-ah. I'm sure Sehun will come back. Just wait okay?" said Hee Young.

I just smiled and sit at the couch.

I didn't realized i was crying again.

Then, Hee Young and Eunhee comfort me. They hug me and calm me down. I just cried.

 

 

*Here you go guys. Chapter 23. Hmm...sorry for the sad chappie. Guess what? 24..COMING SOON! just wait okay...*