Kai and our family talk

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*Yalo...woot woot. I decided to bring you another chappie. Well as you all know,EXO will be performing on my country but unfortunately i'm crying and sits at the corner. JK.Lolz...haha...but seriously..i can't see or watch them. But it's okay. Only one comment i received? Okay,fine. I'm waiting.*

 

*KAI'S POV*

I saw it. I saw everything. I hear everything. My heart hurts like hell. I tried to close my ear but i just can't. Sehun and Jinhee together again? I just gave Sehun a mission and now he wins in less than a day. How can that be? I can take it as a revenge. Although i love Jinhee, but still i never think Sehun as my rival. He is my good friend. Anyway friendship comes first. I just let them be happy. They deserve it.

I walk away and try to make myself happy. I've been longing my feelings towards Jinhee but she loves Sehun and Sehun loves her. I can't stop that. I decided to walk home and give myself a good rest.

 

*SEHUN'S POV*

I'm happy to be in her arms. I'm happy that we both finally back as one again. But i have a secret.

My father still doesn't like Jinhee. I don't want to tell her that because i'm afraid of losing her again. Once i lost someone's precious,i will lost her forever. I don't want that to be happen again. And there's more. My father decide to engage me with someone i don't know. She is a stranger. I don't know who she is. I'm not engage yet but why must it happen to me and Jinhee. My father never understand his son's feeling. I love Jinhee not that girl. I don't even get to see her face yet. Aish. This is annoying and i grow fed up by the day when i'm thinking about it.

I want to stay silent about that and pretend likes nothing happened.

I froze for a moment until someone interupt me. "Sehunnie,are you okay?" Jinhee asked worriedly.

I look at her and smiles,"Oh,i'm fine baby. It just that i'm happy that we're together." I her hair.

"Me too. I'm really thankful that you're here with me and fix everything." She smiled.

"Aigoo,nae yeoja. Haha. Your welcome,dear. Cmon. Let's grab some ice cream." I slidely slip my hands with hers.

"Nae." We both chuckled and walk to any ice cream shop.

Finally,we arrived. We both picked our favourite one and eat it.

We sit at the bench not far from the shop across the street.

"Jagi,would you like to have a family of our own?" a sudden question i ask her.

She stops eating and give me a glance. "Hmm,yes. It would be fun that you're my husband and seeing our kids running around." She chuckled.

I hug her shoulders and suddenly we both saw a happy couple with two kids with them.

They all smiles,giggling and joking around with each other.

Jinhee rest her head on my shoulder.

"Sehun-ah. I want that. I want to be like them. Their kids are cute. I wish that would happen to me right now."

"Hmm,me too."

Suddenly a piece of flying papers landed in front of us. I pick it up and i see a kid runs towards me.

"Umm,hyungnim. I'm sorry. May i get my plane back?" He bowed and give me his cute puppy eyes.

"Haha. Sure. Anyway,what's your name handsome?" I asked while kneeled to his level.

"My name is Yoo Dae Ho." He smiles.

His parent comes toward us and happily greeting us.

"I'm sorry boy. My son just playing with his plane and landed on you." His appa said.

"It's okay sir."

"Miss,you have such a lovely family." Jinhee compliment.

They both blushed. "Thanks. We are happy with this state. I think you two should be one too."

We both blushed and looked away.

"It's suit to start a family at your age."

"We will sir. Anyway good to know you." I said and then bowed.

"Me too. We'll be going now." They all waved and i got a surprise kiss on the cheek by Dae Ho.

"Annyeong-hyungnim." He waved at me.

I'm still dazed and i didn't realised that i grinned like an idiot after that kiss.

I stand up and face Jinhee.

"Marry me."

Jinhee just freeze.

 

*There you go. Hehe...A family talk. To be honest i like a family kind of fics. I don't even know why. Friends,i want to make Kai's oneshot...Should i or should i not?*