Other Option

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*HELLO GUYS...how are you today? How much i miss you guys through out this few months. Sorry for the very late update since there are a lot of assignments to settle. But sometimes, i attempt to update then my laziness coming in. Sorry sorry sorry. And now i currently update with a chapter. Other problems that happen to me is,EXO is in Malaysia,my country but here i am sobbing and crying. Never mind,i still feel like i'm a special fan that can't meet them. Maybe next time. Haha..so here is the chapter for you."

 

 SEHUN'S POV

Wait a minute! A dance battle? Kim Jongin? Are you serious,it's not that i don't know how to dance but isn't it a little bit childish?

"Yah! Are you crazy? We're not idols,pabo. What kind of dance battle do you want? A chicken dance or the bunny hop dance?" I tilted.

"Haha,Oh Sehun. You still don't get it,don't you? Not a real dance battle,silly. It's dance all the way to her heart battle. There! Are you happy with my cheesy sentence?" Kai smirked.

Oh,it's on dude. It's on.

" WHAT? Hearing that word just gave me a slight goosebumps. Deal. Who can melt her heart first wins. That settle's it." I nooded with agreement.

"Great! I will give one whole month to see who gets her first. Then,the last mission will be,PROPOSE HER." Kai said seriously.

"Okay. But i warned you. She will definitely be mine." I glare.

"Hmm,we'll see. Maybe the fate will change." Kai shrugged.

Then, we both took a last glance before we headed on our own way.

Kwon Jinhee. You used to be mine. NO! I mean you are mine. But,how can we be so awkward to each other? Is there something going on through this whole year when i'm gone. We were so happy back then. I need to talk to you. I miss you. I MISS US.

I decided to call her. Waiting for her answer, finally she pick up.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Oh,yoboseyo. Jinhee-ah. Let's meet. I want to talk to you about something."

"Is it something important?"

"Yes. Meet me at the park near Apgujong area. I will be here."

"Okay,i'll be there in 10 minutes."

I just smiled. When i hear her voice,i can't stop smiling. When i see her face, i can't stop staring. When we both got closer,i can't stop my heart from beating faster.

If only my father didn't sent me to America, then i wouldn't be this desperate and we would've be a happy and lovely couple. Well,it .

 

JINHEE'S POV

I wonder what is it about that Sehun want to talk. I kept thinking.

I received Sehun's call and now i'm off to meet him. I admit i am a little bit nervous because he is my lover.

And everything's change after he went back to America. Besides that, i'm having a deep thought about our relationship status. Are we still a couple? I mean we never mention about breaking up.

As i walk straightly, i see a familiar figure and it's Sehun.

I tapped his shoulder. "Hi."

I smiled as he get up and looking at me.

The way he looked at me, it seems like he is stress. He is full with problems.

He smiled and greet me,"Hi,umm. Sit down."

I sit next to him on the bench and we started to talk.

"So,how is it going with you and Kai?" he asked.

Sehun, why you asking me that question? It's like me and Kai are dating.

"We're on a good term. As if FRIEND."

"Friend? I thought you and him are-"

I interrupt him." No,we're not that close. We're just friends. There's nothing more. And don't ask me about that anymore. I dislike it."

I looked away and looking down.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. It's just that,i feel weird." He said.

"Weird? I don't understand."

He take one of my hand. " Jinhee-ah. I miss you. Me,myself don't understand what happen to us. I mean,we are happy back then until i went away and when we met,it's like we both having amnesia. We forgot our sweet moment together and we even forgot that we are still TOGETHER. We both never said about breaking up and we both like all that good times,it's like a pupply love. You know how much i regret followed my father order and i don't have anymore option. I'm still young and anything that happen,he is still my father. But leaving the person i love,it hurts more than that." He caressed my cheek.

He examine my face,"I don't feel like i'm breathing when i'm in America. I feel more like dying. The other half of me were missing and that's why my life was incomplete without you." He starts to tear and so am i.

It's my turn to caressed his cheek,"Sehun-ah, you think i'm happy living my life without you? No,i'm not. I keep thinking about you. I keep worrying about you,here. I keep asking myself, Sehun-ah? Are you happy there? Do you meet someone better than me? Do you still thinking about me? Or better yet,Do you still love me?. That question kept repeating everyday. You didn't call me or texted me and i assumed you already have someone else. I don't want to bother you because i know you will ignore me. I'm afraid of your father,Sehun. I really do. And yes,i miss you too." I cried really hard and he wiped away my tears with his thumbs.

"Hey. Don't cry,love. I know we both still love each other. Anything that happen to us,we can go through all that. I want to grow old with you. I want both of us to be happy and we can start a family of our own. I mean, i want to be a good boyfriend to you,a good husband and a good appa to our future child. I don't want to miss a single thing that happen with and to us. I promise. I will take care of you,love. Forever."

My tear just won't stop as i listen to his sweet words. He hug me and and finally, he kissed my lips.

In the midst of our kiss,we both cried as i felt his tears rolling down and so are mine.

We both pulled away and he kiss my forehead,the my right cheek and hug again.

I can feel this is the best moment ever.

 

* Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa....Haha...Did you enjoy? Comments are free and subscribing are easy. Hehe...*