I Love You

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*It seems like everyone don't like cliffhanger??? Okay,i will try not making any cliffhanger. I will. But now,enjoy this sweet chappie.*

SEHUN'S POV

Yes,i confessed to her. I didn't like her but i love her. That is what i feel right now.

She stopped after she heard those words. She turned her back and stare at me. I run myself to her.

"Now you know why i would like to do such things. I don't know why but maybe Eunhee likes a right person. She never wrong if she likes that person. I think i fallen for that someone right now. You know who's the girl right???" i said.

"Sehun-ah~..."

I cut her word off. "I know i make you more confused right now. But please understand. You can't change someone's feeling. Right now,i give you time to think about your feelings. Please go home and think about it. If you're ready just tell me anytime. I will be there. I can accept Yes or No."i just left her dumbfounded without a word. I can't help myself everytime i faced her.

She makes me loss of words. How can this call as a love???

KAI'S POV

I was trying to search for Sehun but he was nowhere to be found. I walk and walk until i saw him and a familiar face talking. I look carefully at the girl and it's Jinhee. I saw both of them having a serious conversation. I hide myself behind a tree that was near them and i could hear everything they talked about. 

I also could hear Sehun's confession towards Jinhee. I glare at Jinhee and she was having a shock face. Then,Sehun left. I tagged along.

I grab his arm. "Yah,you are a pabo. You know that???"i yelled.

"What are you talking about,hyung???"he asks.

"Think yourself."i give him a glare before i left again.

"Hyung!!!~" he shouts but i ignore him.

I found Jinhee who was sitting alone at a bench. I aproached her and sit next to her.

"So,what is your feeling right now???"i ask.

"Oh,Kai-shi."she look at me like she's seeing a ghost.

"Don't look at me like that. Plus,call me oppa. I'm older than you."i said.

"No,never will. I still consider that our age is still the same."she refused.

"Fine."

"My feelings?? Hmm,i don't know. Either i'm still stuck or i can't decide anything right now. Why??"she asks.

"Nothing,i hope you can decide that is the best for you."i smiled.

She smiles back and tilted her head.

"Wait! How do you know about this??"

"Wow,it's a miracle. I can read someone's problem."i .

I walk back home.

 

JINHEE'S POV

It's a new day but an awkward day for me too. Heeyoung look at me weirdly. "What???"i ask annoyingly.

"Nothing."

"Heeyoung-ah,i feel like i want to let all my feelings out by playing piano."i frowned.

"Oh yeah. You like playing piano and your favorite mentor is Yiruma sunbaenim. I remember when that time we were 6 and you played his song,Love Me. You love it so much until now."she smiles.

I just nod and proceed with our studies.

I walk pass by the music room and i saw Sehun playing a piano. He looked at me shockingly and i just walk away.

Me and Heeyoung wants to go home until unexpected visitors greet us. It's Eunhee.

"Unnie."she yelled and run to me. I hug her tightly.

"Eunhee-ah. What brings you here??"i ask.

"Nothing,i want to play with unnie and unnie's friend."she said.

"Let's go to my house."she grab my wrist and Heeyoung's wrist.

Me and Heeyoung just look at each other confusingly.

We both enter the house. The other time,i was enter at the back entrance but today it's the main entrance. It is a huge mansion.

I see a piano and i just admire it's beauty. It is a white piano.

"Unnie,i want to bring Heeyoung unnie up. You just stay here."she said.

"But why??"i ask.

"Just stay,okay unnie???"i just nod once and sit a few inch away from the piano that was in front of me.

I feel someone presence and it is Sehun.

He sit at the piano and starts to play a familiar song.

I heard that song and it's my favorite of all songs. It's Yiruma,Love Me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oYlR8WRLqk

I love that song so much since i was a child. My mom's used to play this song for me as a lullaby. Everytime i play this song,i feel like i dedicate this song to someone i love. And now,a guy that's just confess to me play this song as if this song is describe his feeling right now.

I stare at Sehun's face and emotions and i could feel a sincererity in him. I look at him playing with my heartbeat tune along with the song. I could feel something different inside me. Is this what everyone's call love??

I couldn't help but to feel the song along with him until it's finished.

I just stay still and look at his face.

Without a doubt, a sentence just comes out from my mouth.

"I LOVE YOU TOO,OH SEHUN."

 

*So,if you consider this as a cliffhanger. I'm really sorry. I think Kai will fall for Jinhee too. Just you wait. Hehe >:)*