School

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*Updating this story for chapter 2..yeepee,i love it..so,i think i making a double update today,but just you wait and see..the EXO's will have a different life in here..hihi,Changes.*

SEHUN'S POV

1 step,2 step,3 step..then i'm off to the plane.

I don't want to go home,really i'm not. What's the point for going back to Seoul?? Nothing.

My parents said that they already registered me at Seoul Arts High School.

I don't like arts. I can't even sing. This is frustrating.

Through out the whole journey,i never speak or talk. I just stay silent.

Seoul! That's it. My life is over.

Samcheon just followed me and i can't barely open my mouth because of this.

"Sehun-ah. Don't be like this. I know you don't like it here but just show some sweet smiles for your parents so that they will be a little bit happy."said samcheon while he puts the luggages inside the trunk.

"Don't like it?? I hate it. In fact,i feel like i want to escape."i said with my frustrating voice.

I go in to the car and looked at the window.

As we arrived home,my parents greets me happily.

"Sweety,you're back."said eomoni.

I hugged her and give her a warm smile.

For abeoji,well a bitter looked straight into his eyes.

"Starting tomorrow,you will go to school. Sleep early and if you need anythings,asks your samcheon."said abeoji intensely.

I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs. My room still hasn't been changed for a past few years. I admit it,i miss my home too.

I didn't see my precious Eunhee today since she's at school early in the morning.

I didn't even have a chance to meet her yet because of my tired body.

 

JINHEE'S POV

Today,starting a new day. I woke myself up and get ready to go to school.

Hee Young already sit in front of the counter waiting for me.

"Yah,ppali. We're late."she shouts.

"Arasseo,arrasseo. Aish. Done. Let's go." i looked at my watch and it's still half an hour early.

"Yah,it's still early. What's with rush??"i asked.

"Nothing,let's go."

She grabs my wrist and run quickly until i couldn't even take a second of air.

"Okay,i've got some news for you."she said while inhaling.

"What???"

"Today,there will be a new student."

"Let me guess?? Is it a boy??"i asked uninterestedly.

"No,it's a girl. OF COURSE it's a boy. Why wouldn't i be excited today?? So,i heard that he will be in our class."she smiled.

"Wee,boohoo. Who cares??"i rolled my eyes and left.

"Yah,wait for me. YAH!"she shouts.

She grabs my arms and walked in to the school.

We went to our lockers and put some stuff in there.

Suddenly,all the girls rushed at the front door.

"What's happening?"i glanced at Hee Young.

We both stand in front of our lockers until some screams hurt my ears.

One student approached and he seems rather tall and handsome.

By the look at his face,he is a bad boy type and also an ulzzang.

All the girls just take a picture of him and asks for his signature.

What the...?? He is not even a celebrity. How can he already have a fans?? He walks like a boss. Lucky.

He walks towards my direction and stop in front of me.

"Hmm,a girl."he examined me from head to toe.

"Still,you're not my type. I heard that you an ulzzang in this school. Good."

"Is this your locker? I guess our lockers are next to each other."he said coldly.

"Yes,it's mine. You have a problem with that,ulzzang boy?"i asked unemotionally.

"Yes. I need to have my locker next to some hot, y girls not a nerd ulzzang one."

I stepped on his foot and he just still stay cools.

He grinned his teeth and hold his pain.

"Ouch!"he said calmly.

"Oh,you're good at acting."i left him and his pain.

"Jin Hee-ah. How can you stepped his foot like that??"Hee Young asked.

"Nothing. I just feel like it."i said.

We headed to our classroom and we sit at the front row on the right side at the window.

Each row consist of two tables.

My mind just hit me with what Hee Young said.

That ulzzang boy will be in the same class.

Our homeroom teacher greet us and tell us something.

"Class,today we will have a new student. Please come in,boy."

That boy,looking at me with his evil grinned on his face,

"Please,introduce yourself young man."

"Oh,annyeonghaseyo. I'm Oh Sehun. I'm the new student."

Everyone greets him especially the girls. They keep whispering to each other.

"Sehun,you may sit that place over there."

He nodded and he smirks before he sits down.

Now,my right side is Hee Young and my left side is the new guy,Oh Sehun. Luckily,i'm not his partner.

 

*Hihi,long?? Yup. Leave a comment and of course your love too. I love everything. LOL*