We Meet Again

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*So i was scrolling through my own story and i forgot what happened to Hae Sung that suppose to be Sehun's fiance. Here how it goes. Sehun disagree with the engagement and Hae Sung just disapper without a trace. Well..this chapter will explain where she goes. Sorry for those confused with the story ^^*

 

JINHEE'S POV

It's been a few days Sehun has left Korea. We did contact once in a while but since he is busy i don't want to bother him. For those who wonder where is my "rival to be", Hae Sung. Well, here how it goes. After she announced her engagement to me, she went back home with Sehun and in front of Sehun's father, he said that he don't want to continue with this engagement. That's why Hae Sung feel ashamed and embarassed. She feels like her pride was destroyed. So that's why she left Sehun's house and that is why Sehun's father came to my restaurant that day. But it was no unexplainable. So neither me or anyone know where she went after that. 

I was busy helping my parents at the restaurant until a familiar figure enter the restaurant. It was Hae Sung.

I was surprised to see her. "Hae Sung,what are you doing here?" i asked her.

She just smiled. "Let's talk and sit for a while."

I just follow what she said and sit across her.

"What is it that you want to talk about." i asked her.

"About Sehun." she answered while reaching something from her bag.

I just watch her confusedly and she gave me something in a box.

"What's this?" i asked while looking at the box.

"Actually, before Sehun leave he left something for you."

I just tilt my head and still confused.

"I just got back from California. I bumped into him there. After i got humiliated when he rejected the engagement, i book a flight to California. That's why people might wonder where i went. But don't worry. I'm harmless now." she chuckled and also me.

"I decided not to be the evil just like i used to be. I don't want to hurt people anymore especially you. I know Sehun loves you so much that i can't force him to like me. Now, we are good friends. Besides, i already have one here. He said he miss you so much and wished that you will be there with him. When he heard me that i will go back to Korea, he asked me to give this to you." she explained.

"Thanks Hye Sung. It's good to see the new side of you." i smiled.

She just smiled. "I'll better get going. Anyway, forgive me Jinhee-shi."

"I forgive you." Then, she left.

I opened the box and it was a ring. On that ring it wrote, 'S <3 J'.

Again, there goes my tears. I sit and when i look at the ring, it makes me think of Sehun all over and over.

I place my hands along with the ring on my chest. "Sehun-ah. Why you have to leave? Come back please."

Then, i wear the ring and my parent was watching me the whole time. "Umma,appa."

Umma approached me, "Honey, don't cry okay. I believe Sehun feels the same way too." I just hug umma.

I mumbled, "I hope so too."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

6 Years later...

After i graduate from high school and also graduate from SNL( Seoul National University) taking major in Information Sytem for 3 years, i got a job.

As secretary at one of the famous company called Han Gang.co.

I feel satisfied with this job because i've been successfully make myself a successfull person. I feel proud and the salaries? Yup, it's more than enough. I mean it's more than amazing. My whole family now live in i can say a condo. Not only from my hardworking, it also from my parents hardworking through out the years. We live happily now.

 

*Something awaits you...just wait....ch.40? Ofc......^^*