Quit

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*Yes, another chapter reveal. Sorry if i post a lot of dramas between Sehun,his father and Jinhee. Just to give a few haters towards the character. Lol. If i'm straight away give happy endings, it wouldn't be fun. There must be a few conflicts. So here will be a chapter just for Jinhee's pov and guess who is making a comeback? Hehe.*

 

*JINHEE'S POV*

As much as i'm stressed out working at the office, i decided to quit and find other jobs. I knew a company usually corporate together and who knows in the future i will meet Sehun's cruel father once again. So it's better i quit. I walk around the street until i found a flower shop. Great, i will be a florists.

I step inside and see a woman arranging some flowers and another girl. I assumed that girl is her daugther since the face is the same.

I bow and greet them, "Annyeonghaseyo. Umm,i'm looking for a job and i wonder if there is available." I smiled.

They look at me and greet me with a warm smiles. "Annyeonghaseyo. Great timing. We are searching for one more workers and finally we got one."

"Ah really? Thank you so much." I bow at them a few times until the girl stops me. "Your so much welcome. You can call me Shin Hye unnie. This is my mother. You can call her omonim."

"Hehe. Alright unnie,omonim."

"Great. Okay, you will be arranging and unboxing all those new flowers if they just arrived because if you take it too long, the flowers will become dry. If you want to try out decorate those flowers,you can. No problem. And one more thing,do you think you can handle this shop if both us are not here?" Shin Hye unnie asked.

"Yup, i think i can."

"Good and don't worry. I will help you out. Oh,your name?"

"Kwon Jinhee-imnida. You can call me Jinhee."

"Omo,what a beautiful name just like her owner." said omonim.

"Haha,not i'm not."

Shin Hye unnie and omonim chuckled at my action. "Umm,do you think you can start now?" asked unnie.

"Yeah."

"Okay,you can start by watering those flowers outside."

I nodded and now it's time to start with my new job. I think i'm gonna like my new job. I don't mind with my salary though.

When i watering those flowers, i admire their beauty. All of the flowers are so beautiful and i smelled them one by one.

As i am smiling while i'm watering,someone suddenly stand beside me and it seems like a little girl.

"Jinhee unnie!" I startled at the sudden called.

I turn my head around and looked down a bit, "Omo, Eun hee-ah! Is that you?"

"Yes,unnie. It's me. Long time no see." she smiled as she hug my leg.

I bent down and looked at her. "Wah,you all grown up now. I can't believe i would see you again. Where have you been?"

"Umm,not so grown up. I don't want to grow up. After the incident of you and Sehun oppa, appa straight away transferred me other schools where i can't see you. Appa is bad." She frowns.

"Don't say like that about your father,Oh Eunhee. It's not good." Though, it is true you father is a bad person.

"He likes to seperate everyone. I hate that."

"There must be a good reason,Eunhee-ah. Now, you met me. Happy?"

She nodded and forms a big circle. "So much happy, unnie." We both chuckled.

Shin hye unnie walk outside and saw me and Eunhee.

"Aigoo,who is this little girl?" She smiled. "Ah,this is my dongsaeng."

"Oh,really? She is beautiful and cute too." She pinched Eunhee cheeks and she chuckled.

"I go inside first."

"Unnie?"

"Hmm?"

"Actually, there is something i want to tell you."

"What is it sweetie?" I caressed her hair.

"About oppa."

I looked at her and make my confused emotions. What is it? What's up with Sehun? Is something going on?

 

*Sorry for a bad chapter. For my next oneshot,it will be about Baekhyun. So stay tuned.*