Explanation

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*Woohoot! I'm updating again...sorry guys..if i have time i'll updated...so...here's chapter 21...ENJOY!*

 

JINHEE"S POV

Sehun-shi,what did you just said??? I'm yours??? Oh Sehun,why you make me fall for you? Miss you? Like you? Love you?? I just decided to make myself forgetting you but like everyone said. It's not that easy. When you're with Haesung, i smiled. Because i don't want to show you how much it hurts to see it with my very own eyes. Sehun,you make everything complicated.

Suddenly, Sehun take me somewhere and we both end up at Hangang River. We sit and Sehun starts to talk.

"Jinhee-shi,i'm sorry for all the chaos. I'm sorry for my father's behaviour. I'm sorry for everything. I'm really sorry." He said and looked down.

I just looked at him. "It's okay. There's nothing to sorry about." I smiled.

"Jinhee-shi. Why you being so nice??? You always make things positively. You know how bad my father was. He was mocking you and your whole family. Instead,you just let everything go? I'm a jerk. A bad dumb jerk. I broke your heart. I gave you a stressful life." said Sehun angrily while looking into my eyes.

I just stared at him. "Sehun-ah. For me,revenge is nothing. Revenge is pointless. I'm here being all positive because i know there's no winner in doing the battle with each other. For now,forgiveness is all i can do."

"Please Jinhee. Hit me if you want to. Beat me up. I really deserve it." He begging me.

"No,Sehun. This is not right. Please,don't make yourself desperate."I yelled.

I stand up and walk until~

"Kwon Jin Hee! You remembered what i just said in the restaurant?"Sehun asked.

"Yes,i know it's not true. So,please stop it." I just walk away and ignored it.

Sehun grabbed my wrist. "It's true,arrogant girl. Don't just walk away from me."

Our eyes met and stared each other deeply.

Suddenly, our face get closer and closer. Finally, we reach a limit of every couple. A kiss.

We kissed lightly and my tears starts to fall down.

 

SEHUN'S POV

I can feel something's wrong with Jinhee. We stopped the kiss and look at her. She's crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked her while wiped her tears on her cheeks.

"When we kissed,my mind all of a sudden makes me missing you. I miss you so much, Oh Sehun. I really am."

She said while crying. I cupped her face, "You're not the only one you know. I miss you too. Missing someone is a part of loving someone. It's good. No,it's great. It means you really love me. The same goes to me. I knew the time you saw me and Haesung together,you were not happy. But the smiles and the way you look at us,i knew you're broken. That's why i go through all this just to make you mine." I smiled.

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Hmm,don't cry. Okay,baby girl?" I said.

She glance at me, "Eeewww,cheesy. Haha. Okay." she laughed.

"Then,what nickname should i call you? My girl?" i asked.

"Please,don't. I don't like nicknames." She shakes her head and walk away.

"Yah,Kwon Jinhee. Stop right there! I demand you to stop!"

She just keep walking and walking and ignore my demand.

I run towards her and grabbed her like a 'kidnapper'..

She just screams, "Yah!!! Oh Sehun,please put me down!!! Yahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"If you want,there's a secret code." I said with my cheeky smiles.

"What?"

"Hmm..." I tap my cheeks with my point finger.

"Fine!"

She maybe thought that i want her to kiss on the cheeks and i quickly turn facing her face and finally,she kissed my lips.

I put her down gentlely. "Ah,you're smart."

"Yah,Sehun. What was that about???"

"Kwon Jinhee kissed Oh Sehun on the lips. That was all about."

We both laughs and walk home holding hands.

Thanks Jinhee,you're truly my girl. Today is the best day ever.

 

*Tadah!! Haha...okay....next time...Thanks guys*