Desperate and Sick

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*Can't get enough of Xiumin's teaser. Wooo....here is a sad chapter.*

 

*JINHEE'S POV*

Eunhee is explaining something about Sehun to me. "Unnie,ever since you both broke up Sehun oppa looks really sad. He don't want to eat,sleep and always looking out to the window. Everyday, he keeps your name and as for my dad he become irritated. Oppa is sick but he just stay in his room and refused to go out. I know it's not unnie's fault why oppa is being that way. The blame is on my dad."

Somehow i feel guilty and how much i want to take care of Sehun right now but it's just make my heart breaks to remind me of his father.

"Eunhee,don't say like that. He is your father. Oppa shouldn't be that way. He should be strong."

"But unnie~" She cut off by her phones.

"Yoboseyo? Ne omma? WHAT? Oppa? Arasso." She quickly hung her phone and shocking expression draw on her face.

"Unnie,oppa is admitted to the hospital."

"WHAT?"

"Let's go." She grabbed my hand and we both quickly head to the hospital.

Here we are in the hospital trying to find where Sehun is. Then we see Mrs Oh and Mr Oh in front of the emergency room.

"Omma!" "Eunhee-ah." Her mom look up to me and smiles weakly.

"Omo,Jinhee-shi." I bow and her father turn around and look at me.

"Jinhee-shi. Can you follow me?" I look confused and he just walk to the front. I just follow him.

We arrived at the lobby. Some tense i get when i'm with him.

"I'm sorry."

Did he just apologized? "I'm sorry Jinhee for acting all mean to you. I have my own reason."

"There's no need to say sorry,sir." "Yes, i do."

"The reason why i acted that way because I love my son very much. Since he is an adult now, i want to make sure he gets himself a good girl and he did. You are one kind girl Jinhee. It's rare to see your type in this century. I was wrong to treat you like that. The moment i said you were poor, i just became selfish. I'm chasing money so much that i forget about my families. Not only that, in the past i promised my ex lover too much that i broke all the promises. I don't want that to be happen and when i met you, i knew Sehun promised many things. All of this is because i was afraid that he will broke his too. I don't want the same thing happen to him and to you. That is why."

"Sir."

"If you can ever forgive me? I've done so many cruel things and said a lot of bad stuff about you. I feel really guilty."

"Thanks sir for saying nice stuff. I forgive you and please forgive me too if i did something offence."

"No. Enough,let's go see Sehun."

I smiled with tears. As we arrived in front of Sehun's room, he is still unconsious.

"The doctor said his temperature was too high and he was weak. Other than that, he's just fine." Mrs Oh said.

"Great. Cmon. Let just leave them alone." Mr Oh said and everyone left.

It's just me and the lying Sehun. "Sehun-ah. I'm sorry for leaving you. I promise that i will take care of you. You know what? I have a good news. Your father and I, well we become a good term. He said to me about his reason i can't believe it either. As for now, i accept your father behaviour. Thanks Sehun. I just hope you wake up soon."

I hold his hand and burried my face on the side. My tears just rolling down and i can feel the sheet is wet.

 

 

"Let's get married"

What did he just said?

 

*Really short*