Win A Girl's Heart

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*It's been a long time since i update my story, sorry for the late update. Anyway,if you read the previous chappie you will know what will happen for this chappie so ENJOY!*

 

JINHEE'S POV

So i have to rush to Kai's house. But isn't it weird? Why must his house? Why not at the office tomorrow? Since he said it was urgent, i have to go too.

As i arrived to his house, he got a huge mansion. It will be a waste of money if he lived alone, that means he is with his parents. I just form an 'O' shape on my mouth. The gate opens and i walked in. I can see many pretty views with the landscape. The garden looks like in a fairytale. Suddenly,EXO's song Peter Pan just popped out of nowhere from my mouth. I was humming and singing that song. That was random.

I stand in front of the door and the it opened. It was Kai. "Hey,come in." He smiled.

I also smiled and enter his mansion. Wow that mansion is really really really huge. I can't explain what i feel.

"You got a big house.' I said and he just chuckled. "That's nothing. Sit down." He asked me to sit and wait here.

"Umm,i got to call my parents. Just don't go anywhere." He said and leaves. Kim Jongin? What kind of business is this? Do you need to call your parents about a business matter? Aigoo~ This kid

His parents comes out and greet me with a smile. "Hello,you must be Kwon Jinhee."his mom said.

I nodded,"Yes. Yes i am." "You look pretty despite with your young age." his father compliment.

"No,sir. I'm just an average girl." I said while looking shyly.

Everyone sits in their own position and settle everything down.

"Actually,Jinhee-shi. It's not Kai who wants to meet you. It's us. Actually it's not business matter either. It's something else."

I sit beside Kai while his father keep glancing at his mom. I was a little bit confused.

Kai look at me and smiled. "Young girl, for your information Kai has been talking about you ever since highschool. He keeps talking about you over and over and never once mentioned it negatively. That's why i have been decided that when you both already adult, GET MARRIED"

I was shocked and surprised and confused and don't know how to react. 

"It's okay Jinhee. Take your time. I won't forced you anyway." Mr Kim smiled.

"Umm,y..yeah...Okay." i stuttered.

After the UNOFFICIAL discussion finished, Kai walks me to the gate. "I'm sorry for this sudden marriage news. You know i like you right? My heart never changed from highshool." He said making me nervous.

A sudden voice appear. "Bwoh??????? MARRIAGE?"

I look at my right and i saw Oh Sehun. "Sehun". Kai said.

"Jongin." Sehun said.

"You know Kim Jongin, doesn't it feel like it is bit too early for you getting married? I mean come on! You barely know Jinhee. You just know her outside." Sehun said arrogantly.

"Well,i can learn about her after marriage. No problem at all." Kai shrugged.

"Haha,then will you make her to like you? It's hard to have that kind of feeling you know." Sehun crossed his arm.

"I can do that. Why can't I?" "STOP IT GUYS! I have my own decision. Which one will i choose is all in my hands. Don't fight like a kid. You both still the same. Ugh i don't know what will happen next." I left those idiots alone.

They both called me in unison but i ignored.

"Fine,i know this will be sound crazy but we can change our job for a while."said Kai.

"What do you mean?" Sehun asked.

"We both have a high position in our companies but our age is still young. What is usually young guys like us would do in their free time?" Kai smirked.

"Maybe playing games or dancing." Sehun shrugged.

"Exactly." Kai agreed.

"Exactly what?" Sehun glance at him.

"Dancing." Kai said.

"Dancing?"

"Yes. Let's have a DANCE BATTLE." Kai smirked again.

Sehun agree. 

 

 

*SHORTY IS SHORT. Sorry!*