It's You

Ulzzang Couple~♡

*I update late at night. Haha. Wow,i can't wait to watch Inkigayo 20th May and dream concert on KBS 30th May. Here is another chapter. Enjoy!*

 

JINHEE'S POV

So Eunhee decided to follow me and i bring her to the restaurants. Heeyoung go home early because she have something important to do. I hold Eunhee's hands and enter the restaurant.

"Umma,Appa!"

"Ye??? Oh,Jinhee-ah. You're home. And oh. Who's this cute little girl?"asks umma.

"Oh. Umma Appa. Meet Oh Eunhee."i smiled while introduced her to my parents,

"Annyeong,Eunhee-ah."appa and umma waves.

She bows to them. "Annyeonghaseyo,ahjumma and ahjusshi."

She looked at her watch. "Unnie,ahjumma,ahjusshi. I need to go home now. My parents might try to find me. See you tomorrow."she said.

"Eunhee-ah. How can you go back? You don't have a transport."i said concernly.

"Don't worry unnie. I have a driver. Bye."she smiled and waves.

I take a peek of her and she enter a black car.

Wait,that car?? It looks like the one that Sehun enter too. Nah,it's different.

I didn't see the licence plate so different car.

As usual,on weekend i help my parents since that time will be a lot of customers.

I go to a dreamland and sleep peacefully.

 

SEHUN'S POV

It's Saturday and usually if i'm still in California i will chill out with my friends and heat myself up at the beach.

But here,i have nothing. Life is boring.

A scream i heard on a stairs.

"Oppa!!!!" i turn and look at my little sister calling me.

"What??"i kissed her forehead.

"I want to eat something."she said.

"Then asks Ms Lee to cook it for you."i said.

"No,i want to eat outside and oppa have to follow me."she said while looking at me with her arm cross.

"Where?? Oppa is so tired."i whined.

"Tired? What kind of big jobs that oppa works until oppa worned out. NO! Oppa,follow me. I wait you here."she points at the floor.

"Arasseo,arasseo. Wait here. Oppa get ready first."i go upstairs and prepared myself up.

And......i'm done!

We left the house and go to this cute little restaurant.

"Eunhee-ah. What restaurant is this??"

"Just get in."she ordered.

There are a lot of people in the restaurant.

"Unnie!"Eunhee runs and grabbed a girl's wrist.

I looked up and see the ulzzang girl,Jinhee here in front of my very eyes.

She also surprised to see me here.

Our eyes met and getting shock at each other.

"Unnie,this is my oppa Oh Sehun."she introduced.

She tilts her head and smiled at Eunhee.

My head back to the reality zone and act like nothing happen.

"So,he's your oppa?"she asked.

"Yup."

"Oppa,this is Jinhee unnie."

I just awkwardly smile and looked away.

"Unnie. I'm hungry."Eunhee rubs her tummy.

"Oh. Sit here. Unnie make something for you."

We sit next to the window.

As i want to make Jinhee uncomfortable,i plan an evil plan. I whisperes to Eunhee and give her a wink. She agree.

"Unnie,we want everything."

She just nodded and starts making our food. Her parents approched us.

"Oh,Eunhee and you must be Jinhee's friend."her mom said.

"Ne. This is my little sister."i said.

"Enjoy your meal."her father said.

Jinhee bring the food at our table and left.

I see her at the counter and start my second plan.

The first one was the food ordering.

I purposely make my voice loud,"HOW SHALL I EAT THIS BIG AMOUNT OF FOOD WITH MY LITTLE SISTER??..AIGOO!"

I checked her up,and she notice but ignore.

I coughed and said again and this time more louder.

"IF ONLY A GIRL SIT WITH US AND EAT TOGETHER THIS DELICIOUS MEAL,I WILL BE THANKFUL."

"Unnie,join us. Please???"my little Eunhee begged.

Her parents seems to said something to her and agree to eat with us.

She doesn't look please but i know my Eunhee is the one who makes her heart melt.

I caught a stare of her. She feeds Eunhee and we all eat together happily.

Jinhee. An ulzzang that knows to attract man with mysterious action. There's alot more i need to know about you,dear Jinhee. This is only the beginning.

 

*Yeah,maybe...MAYBE..tomorrow i will update my first fanfic. Goodnight!!! Comment are able. Teehee.*