The Jealous Monster

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

       You end up having a lot of the same classes with Suji, and she didn't even ask for help. Mainly she followed you to the classrooms and the cafeteria. Her first day here and the cafeteria was more crowded and obnoxiously louder than usual.
 
      "Sorry it's so loud. Most of the kids here are jerks." You walk to the usual table and sit down and pat the seat next to you. 
 
      "So, who's a good crowd to hang around here?" She looks around, and you can feel how much of a loner you and Yoomi actually were.
 
      "Well, those five that are heading over to our table are pretty nice, once you get to know them." You look up at the guys and wave them over to your table. 
 
      "This is Kang Suji. Suji, this is P.O, Jaehyo, Zico, U-kwon, and Kyung." You quickly introduce them, so you can eat your lunch. 
 
      "Hello." P.O greets Suji. He gave her a slight smile. *Aw, I think P.O likes somebody! Maybe he's just trying to be nice, but whatever.* 
 
     "So, you guys ready for the summer?" Kyung asks as he eats a cucumber which causes you to laugh to yourself.
 
     "Kind of, I don't want to be OLD!" Yoomi shouts. *We'll only be a year older? There is no big deal*
 
     "I'm definately ready for it to be here. " U-kwon states proudly. The others shrug to show they really don't care about the subject. The bell rings and everyone disperses into different directions, like usual. 
 
    "Who do you have next?" You are once again curious to see if Suji and you have the exact same classes, which would be weird but cool at the same time. 
 
   "Mrs.Yusong." She looked up from her schedule and you smiled so happily. Mrs.Yusong was your next class too.
 
   "Follow me." You take the usual hallways to her class and introduce Suji to Mrs.Yusong once you arrive in her classroom. The usual teacher lecture about how you're moving up next year and that some students need to grow up is given and pretty much nothing else happens throughout the class. 
~~~~
    The final bell rings and everyone runs out of the class. 
 
    "Listen, thanks for helping me today Heejin, we should hang out sometime." Suji smiles and walks away.   You walk to the front of the building and everyone is waiting for you. *Oh my gosh, now everyone is gonna complain to me about how hungry they are.*
 
   "Oh look who's keeping everyone waiting now. What did you do? Get lost?" Kyung laughs at you and ruffles your hair. You stick your tongue out at him.
 
   "Kyung hyung leave her alone. She was helping out the new girl." P.O says. 
 
   "I'm about to be in the loony bin if I don't get some food. I already was woken up by ice cold water. " Yoomi looks directly over at you.
 
   "It's not my fault you didn't want to wake up today." You pat her shoulder then quickly run behind Jaehyo. 
 
    "Don't use me as your barrier. I am not going to be inbetween this." Jaehyo puts his arms up showing surrender and moves so you are not covered anymore. *She won't hurt me.....I hope*
 
    "I won't hurt my little Heejin." Yoomi smiles then pats your back. The whole group erupts with laughter and begins to walk out of the school gates. You hang back so you can talk to P.O.*I wish he wasn't so tall. I can't whisper in his ear. UGH*
 
   "Hey, P.O. I have a question for you." He turns around and looks you waiting for the question.
 
  "Do you like Kang Suji?" You look patiently and feel like an idiot. *He could have been just trying to be nice. He's that kind of guy."
 
  "Well sort of. She's very beautiful, but I don't know anything about her." He looks at his feet. *Aw so he does like her!* 
 
  "Don't worry. Tomorrow you'll get to talk to her more." You smile and give him a hug. 
 
  "You guys coming or not?" U kwon shouts.
 
"Yes!" You take off running after the others and P.O follows suit. 
~~~
  It's beginning to become a habit of going to Block B's house when you leave school. You open the door and accidently hit U kwon with it. 
 
  "I am so sorry!" You close the door in P.O's face. *What is up with me and hitting people with doors today?* 
 
  "It's okay, don't freak out." P.O calmly states. *I swear if he wasn't so calm, I would be telling everyone to call the hospital right now.* You walk into the living room and all you see is Zico shaking his and singing you're my boo....repeatedly. 
 
  "Zico hyung, what are you doing?" P.O asked, staring at him in amazement. 
 
  "Nothing. You didn't see anything. At all." Zico walks calmly into the kitchen and complains that he's starving.
 
  "Maybe it was all that shaking you were doing." Kyung said. Everyone was laughing by this point.
 
  "Can't..........breathe.......Help.......me!" Yoomi yells as she takes gasps inbetween each laugh. Five minutes passed and the group is totally capable of breathing now. 
 
   "Zico, don't ever do that again." Jaehyo says, clearly containing back some giggles. 
 
   "Just shut up. I was having fun." Zico retorts.  
~~~~
     U kwon and P.O go upstairs. *Hmm... what are they going to talk about?*
 
     "Listen, P.O I don't care if you like Heejin or not, but stay away from her. She's mine." U kwon growls at P.O
 
     "First off, girls aren't property so technically Heejin isn't "yours." Secondly, she's a friend, I don't like her. I can see the jealous monster coming out of you, U kwon and if you don't stop it, you'll lose Heejin. She isn't the kind of girl who falls for jerks. Maybe you should change." P.O walks back downstairs, leaving U kwon with his mouth agape. 
 
     "What did U kwon want?" B-bomb asks quietly.  P.O shakes his head and the subject is dropped. U kwon finally walks back down the stairs a few minutes after P.O.*He doesn't look so happy. What were they talking about?*
 
~~~~~~
A/N: SO IT'S SUMMER! YAY!! I'll be able to update more :) Haha. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. :D
tumblr_m0w5gtrIIZ1r4ufmpo1_500.gif