Finding The Killer

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

   A few minutes after your hug fest with Yoomi, someone knocks on the door. You walk over to it and slightly open it to see who it was. It was a groggy Zico, a sleepy Bbomb, and a zombie like Ukwon.  You open the door and invite them in.
 
   "What are you guys doing here?" You ask as you sit down on the couch.
 
   "We're here to protect you silly." Zico pats your head and sits on the floor as Yoomi and Ukwon sit next to you. Bbomb just stands in the middle of the living room. 
 
   "What did you think we were doing here?" Ukwon raises an eyebrow.
 
   "I don't know. Maybe you guys were coming to raid the house and take all of our food." You laugh at the thought of the three trying to steal your food. You cause the three guys to bust out laughing and you catch a glance of Ukwon's angelic like smile. *He's so...amazing and that smile, it's going to be the death of me if the killer doesn't find me first.*
 
   "Hello, earth to Heejin, what are you staring at?" Yoomi waves her hand in front of you.
 
   "Oh, wait what? I kind of spaced out there for a second." You shake your head so you can come back to earth and out of fantasy land. 
 
   "Well Ukwon, you got first watch. Bbomb and I are going to sleep." Zico said. He spreads himself across the floor and falls asleep pretty quick. Bbomb falls asleep in the chair and Yoomi heads back up the stairs to go to sleep in her bed. 
~~~
   
   You two sit in the awkward silence for quite some time before Ukwon decides to say something.
 
   "Hey Heejin?" He rubs the back of his neck shyly.
 
   "Yeah?" You look up at him and he swiftly puts his hand to his side.
 
   "You know how at the beginning of the school year I was a big jerk to you? I want to apologize for that. I only did that because I really like you. I still do. So, will you be my girlfriend?" He looks at the ground and the cocky Ukwon you used to know disappeared.
 
   "Honestly, I've grown to like you, so yes." You give him a sweet smile and his eyes light up. You lay your head in his shoulder and fall asleep.
~~~
   
   Ukwon jumps up at the loud knock on the door. He softly lays your head down on the couch, being extremely careful so he didn't wake you. He peers outside the window and sees Yong Guk standing outside. He slowly opens the door.
 
   "What are you doing here?" Ukwon whispers to Yong Guk.
 
   "Why are you whispering? Not important. Anyways, we think we might know who killed Hyunsoo and who is now coming after Heejin." Yong Guk looks over at you and sees that you're sound asleep.
 
   "Who is it?" Ukwon asks, impatiently tapping his foot.
 
   "It's...." Yong Guk pauses and looks around the room.