Surprise!

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

   Youngjae swiftly picked you up and carried you to your room. He covered you up with the sheets and closed the door behind him. 
 
   "Yoomi you should get some sleep too." Daehyun says as he stretches his arms above his head. Yoomi nods her head and walks slowly and sleepily up the stairs.
 
   "Daehyun hyung would you like me to take the first watch?" Youngjae asks as he sees that Daehyun is growing extremely tired.
 
   "No, you get some rest Youngjae. I'll wake you when it's your turn." Daehyun pats him on the back and Youngjae falls asleep on the couch with his arms across his chest. Daehyun wanders around the downstairs floor with nothing to do but watch for danger. 
 
   A few hours into the night later, Daehyun hears footsteps coming closer and closer to the house. He grabbed the closest weapon of choice, which was a frying pan. He stood silently beside the door and waited for the intruder to open the door. The intruder pops his head into the doorway and without thinking Daehyun hits him with the frying pan directly in the intruder's face.
 
   "OW. What was that for?" Yong Guk's husky voice fills the room. This scares Youngjae and causes him to fall off the couch.
 
   "Oh. Hey Yong Guk hyung! What are you doing here?" Youngjae waves at his leader.
 
   "I was checking on the girls before I was rudely beat with a frying pan." He glares at Daehyun, who just sustains laughter.
 
   "Seriously, Daehyun. What the..." Daehyun sticks a packet of ramen into Yong Guk's mouth.
 
   "Sorry, I couldn't hear that last word." Daehyun laughs then walks over to the couch.
 
   "Oh, Youngjae it's your turn." Daehyun puts his hands behind his head and falls asleep. Yong Guk walks up the stairs and checks on you and Yoomi. Everything seems up to standards so he leaves.
 
   "Youngjae, tell Daehyun he has something coming his way soon." Yong Guk closes the door behind him.
 
   "Yes sir Yong Guk hyung!" Youngjae puts on a smile as Yong Guk walks away. 
~~~
   ~Beep beep beep beep~
   You hear somebody's alarm go off.
 
   "Really? This early?" You hear Yoomi yell loud enough you can hear through two closed doors. You sluggishly walked down the stairs. You let out a slight gasp because you forgot that you were now being protected and because you saw Daehyun and Youngjae both sleeping on the floor. *These guys are so sweet, even though they went through so much.* You slightly shake Youngjae and Daehyun awake. 
 
   "I was just wanting to see if you wanted breakfast." You say as Youngjae and Daehyun both rub their sleepy eyes. They shake their heads no and you walk away to fix breakfast for you and Yoomi. Someone knocks on your door. You walk over to the door and peer out the little peep hole, it was just Zico, Bbomb, and Ukwon.
 
   "Hey guys, come in." You open the door with a smiling face but they walk over to Youngjae and Daehyun. Ukwon slightly nudges Youngjae awake with his foot.
 
   "Good morning sunshine. We have some things we'd like to talk about." Zico greets the still exhausted Youngjae and Daehyun. They both stagger to their feet.
 
   "About what?" Daehyun asks cooly.
 
   "About the mission. We'd like to help." Zico says giving a grin. The shocked faces that Youngjae and Daehyun made you laugh and everyone gave you a weird look.
 
   "It's just... Their faces.... I'm going to go get Yoomi now." You walk up the stairs before you laugh during a serious moment. *Block B, serious. Yeah right.*