Finally Happy

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

   You guys ride down the road passing nothing but trees and some road signs. You start to worry once civilization is growing little in sight.
 
   "Are we actually going anywhere or are we just driving around to waste gas?" Yoomi asks the exact question you were thinking. *Geez Yoomi, get out of my brain.* B.A.P starts to chuckle, and begin to quiet down so they don't give away anything.
 
   "Seriously guys, where are we going? If you don't tell me I will tuck and roll out of the car." You say, looking at the ground to see if it would be a comfortable fall. Youngjae wraps his arm around you tightly, pratically laughing at your attempt to escape now.
 
   "LET ME GO OR TELL ME WHERE WE'RE GOING!" You scream as you try to get Youngjae's death grip on your shoulder off. 
 
   "Stop your flirting. We're almost there." Yong Guk says with a gummy smile. Youngjae's face turns a deep, bright red. He quickly removes his arm from around your shoulder.
 
   "YOUNGJAE! You're as red as a cherry tomato! I love cherry tomatoes. Hmm.... I wonder..." Zelo starts to near his face towards Youngjae's arm.
 
   "I do not taste like cherry tomatoes, Zelo." He pushes Zelo's head backwards and tries to cover his arm from the cherry tomato obsessed maknae. *Does he really like me? Even after I still Ukwon, through everything that's happened? Ukwon, my heart aches. Youngjae, I can't say that I don't love you, but I can't say that I love you.* A lone tear falls down your face and you quickly wipe it away. Yong Guk pulls the car into a place where there's only a parking lot and a lot of brown, muddy looking land. 
 
   "Um, Yong Guk, where exactly are we?" Yoomi asks staring out the window. *I bet she's worried about the bugs.* You silently laugh to yourself, imagining Yoomi being forced to walk in it. 
 
   "We're at a mud flat. Come on, or we're throwing you in." The boys take off running towards the mud flat. They don't get in until you and Yoomi get out of the car and start heistantly walking towards the edge of concrete and the mud flat.
 
   "TOO LONG!" Yong Guk says as he picks up Yoomi and throws her in. 
 
   "AISH! Yong Guk!" Yoomi screams. Yong Guk starts walking towards you and you take off running towards the van. You get in and lock all the doors, remembering that he left the keys in the van. You stick your tongue out at him, taunting him to try to throw you into the mud flat. A few long dirty hours later, you guys start to go home. Yong Guk drops you and Yoomi off at the house and they head home.
~~~~
 
   At Block B's house, Ukwon finally came out of his room, ate and did something spontaneous. He leaves the house and walks to Yoomi's home. He knocks on the door and waits for someone to answer. Every minute that passes, kills him even more. Finally, sparkling clean and presentable, you open the door and the face you see makes you want to cry, but you hold back the tears.
 
   "What do you want?" You ask, choking on the words. You cover it up by clearing your throat.
 
   "I want to take you somewhere, so you can know how I really feel about you. Will you?" He throws on his puppy dog face, and even though he cheated on you, they still manage to make you give in. You nod your head and he wraps his arm around you as you walk somewhere. After many hours of walking and walking, with no breaks you finally hear the crashing of waves. The moonlight hits the ocean just so, making the reflection look beautiful, yet haunting at the same time.
 
   "Heejin, the stars in the sky can not compare to your beauty. The moon wishes it was as beautiful as you. The sun tries to outshine your glorious glow. I would run around the Earth to make you happy, I never ever want to see you depressed. You're smile manages to kill me everytime we're together. No one and nothing can compare to someone as unique and wonderful to you. I miss you Heejin. I NEVER cheated on you and I never will. I swear on my life. You are my everything and I can't lose you." Ukwon wraps you in a truly sincere, loving hug. Once he lets go you notice that you're left shoulder is wet and then you see his face, covered in tears like the day when he thought he lost you when your father kidnapped you. 
 
   "Ukwon, you really mean that?" You look at him with your teary eyes and his face blurs.
 
   "Yes. I would die to save your life. You mean everything to me, Heejin. I can't lose you."  He turns his face away so you can't see him crying. *He sincerely loves me. With this, he couldn't have possibly cheating on me.*
 
   "I guess I'm saying all this because I want you to know that I want you back, but if you don't want to get back together, I'll understand."
 
   "Ukwon, yes, I take you back. I've missed you so much." You guys hug for a long amount of time. You two lay down on the beach, cuddling, glad to have one another back. You fall asleep in his arms and he carries you back to Block B's house. He opens the door as quietly as possible and lays you down on the couch. Ukwon walks up the stairs with a giant smile on his face.
~~~~
 
   "AH! HEEJIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Jaehyo screams as he sees an unexpected visitor.
 
   "I guess Ukwon carried me home last night." As soon as his name is mentioned a smile appears on your face.
 
   "Oh okay, would you like breakfast?" Jaehyo asks. You shake your head no and quickly fall back asleep. You wake up in a flash, realizing that Yoomi doesn't know where you are. 
 
   "JAEHYO! TELL UKWON I'LL BE BACK, I GOTTA TELL YOOMI WHERE I AM. SHE'S PROBABLY WORRIED SICK!" You take off running out the front door and you hear Jaehyo yell and okay. *Yoomi, please don't overreact. I am okay. I'm finally okay.*