Regaining The Memories

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

    After the stressful school day passes by Jaehyo invites you and Yoomi to a haunted house. 
 
    "Sure, we'll go." You and Yoomi say at the same time.  Jaehyo guides you guys and the rest of Block B to the site of the haunted house. 
 
    "How much?" Jaehyo asked. The guy at the ticket booth mummered free and you guys entered the line for the haunted house. 
 
    "So, you girls won't be too scared, right because there's a shoulder right here so you can hide your face." Kyung says as he brushes his shoulder off. 
 
    "Funny, I was about to say the same to you." Yoomi jokes back at Kyung. The members of Block B begin to double over in laughter as Kyung stands there with a baffled look. The line inches closer and closer to the door and before you know it you guys are the next group to enter the haunted house. 
~~~
 
    The room was mainly dark except for some glow in the dark arrows directing people where to go. Someone pops up behind Yoomi and taps her shoulder. His face shows fake stitches and artificial blood, but Yoomi isn't phased. 
 
   "Why hello there, how are you doing on this fine evening?" Yoomi asks as she waves to the guy.  He turns around and swears under his breath.  
 
   "Rotten kid." He whispered as he walked back into the secret door in the wall. You guys reach the end. *Wow, that wasn't so scary.* All of a sudden a clown, one of your biggest fears, pops out with a chainsaw and begins to chase you around the parking lot. 
 
   "LEAVE ME ALONE!" You scream as you run in circles trying to avoid him. He finally finds some other poor soul to torture and leaves you alone. 
 
   "Why does it have to be clowns?" You let out a sigh and Yoomi comes running toward you.
 
   "Are you okay?" She asks as she stiffles some laughter. You nod your head and she helps you up.
 
   "I. Hate. Clowns." You say as you scan the parking lot for the clown.
 
   "Let's just go eat with Block B and chill, okay?" She says giving off a smile. 
 
   "Sure." You say and walk to Block B's house. Everyone was sitting in a circle just eating. 
 
~~~~
   "So, clowns huh?" Kyung says. 
 
   "Shut up and eat your food before I shove it down your shirt." You say and smack Kyung's plate almost causing him to drop his food. 
 
   "That's not very nice." He states as his horrified face turns serious.
 
   "Niether is making fun of someone's fears!" You say laughing. Jaehyo, Kyung, Zico, P.O, Taeil, B-bomb, and Yoomi head into the kitchen to wash the dishes. You slightly glance at U kwon and see that he is smiling. *I wonder.* You slightly slide next to him and kiss his cheek.  He begins to give you a strange look then the memories start flooding back to him. The kidnapping, the awkward kiss, the first day of school, and the ice cream shop.
 
   "HEEJIN!" His face brightens up and he gives you a hug but lets go awkwardly.
 
   "I'm sorry." You say glancing down at your feet.
 
   "No, don't be. I remember you now." He said.