Kidnapped

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

"Hey, I'm going home. See you there Heejin, don't stay too late, kay?" Yoomi looks at you like a worrying mother.
 
"Yes mother." You roll your eyes. 
 
Zico gives a slight wave of his hand waving goodbye to Yoomi. She nods her head in response *Ugh, Yoomi. You left me alone with seven guys again and in case you didn't see one kissed me earlier. UGH. Whatever. I'll make do.* 
 
     "So, what do you wanna do Heejin?" B bomb asks. 
 
      "Hmm, how about we go to the park?" You haven't been to the park since you were little and you thought it would be a nice change of scenery. 
~~~
 
      You guys head to the park on this nice, bright, sunny day. The first thing U kwon, Zico, Kyung, and P.O go to are the swings. 
 
      "I FEEL LIKE SUCH A LITTLE KID!" Kyung exclaims as he does a flip out of the swing.
 
      "Maybe because you are one." You say as you walk over to Kyung to make sure he's okay.
 
      "I'm fine. No cuts, no bruises. Don't treat me like a child." Kyung stands up and wipes the grass off of his clothes.
 
      "But Kyung hyung, you just said you felt like a kid." P.O says. Zico and U kwon take sudden interest in this debate. The guys bicker back and forth for quite some time and you decide to go see what Jaehyo, Taeil and B bomb were doing. They were all sitting on the bench chatting. *It's so sunny today, the sun might kill me.*
 
      Kyung flips out of his swing for the final time and walks over to you.
 
     "The swing is free, if you would like to use it." Kyung ushers you to the swing like a butler would. 
 
     "Thank you Kyung oppa." You sit down in the swing. 
 
     "Man it's hot. I'm gonna go get some water." Zico says. U kwon and P.O follow Zico to the water fountain. 
~~~
 
      Across the street from the park a man in his late 20's or early 30's is watching you, closely.  He laughs as everyone left you alone. *Biggest mistake they have made today it seems.* He hops into a black car and drives behind where you were.  He patiently waits until no one is watching, not even Block B and he grabs you and throws you into his car. You hit your head on the window and wind up knocked out.
~~~
 
     You wake up in a cold bedroom, in a very unfamiliar place.
 
     "Where am I?" You look around looking for somebody. You try to get up, but the rope around your wrists and ankles keep you restrained to a chair.
 
     "Oh good. You're up." The man walks in with a extremely creepy smile. 
 
     "WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME? LEAVE ME ALONE. DON'T TOUCH ME!" You start screaming to the top of your lungs hoping someone could hear you.
 
    "Don't even try, no one is around to hear your screams." The man cackles an evil laugh and unties the rope around your hands.
 
    "Here's some food. I don't want my little moneymaker to starve." He handed you a doughnut. He walked out of the room and called someone. You grab your phone from your pants pocket and text Yoomi.
 
      You: Yoomi. I'm in trouble. Some weirdo kidnapped me from the park. TELL THE GUYS NOW, but don't come here. 
 
      Yoomi: Right on it. I wish you were more careful.
~~~
 
    At the park U kwon is searching for you frantically.
 
   "Has anyone seen Heejin?" U kwon asks the group calmly and coolly. Jaehyo looks around the park and sees that you are nowhere to be found. Zico looks over his shoulder and sees a frantically running Yoomi. 
 
   "You guys. Heejin's been kidnapped. I have no idea where she is, but all I know is that someone took her." Yoomi bends over panting because she so out of breath.
 
   "Whoever is the idiot who decided to take her, will regret it later. Text her. Ask her what she sees and hears. NOW." U kwon demands at Yoomi. 
~~~
 
    The man walks in the room finally off the phone and suddenly your phone goes off. *Crap. Really Yoomi?* He looks down at his phone and walks out of the room once again. *For a kidnapper he sure is careless.* You whip out your phone and see the text from Yoomi. 
 
          Yoomi: What do you hear? Is there a window? Look out of it and tell me what you see. If you see a street name that would be great.
 
          You: I see two names for the streets. I'm off the corner of Big and Bang. 
~~~
 
    "Big and Bang huh? That's not too far from here. Zico and I will go. You guys hang back here." U kwon says. Zico and U kwon sprint off to where you are being held captive. It takes them a full fifteen minutes to get there. U kwon opens the door and the man slams the door in U kwon's face. He then proceeds to punch U kwon in his face just to make sure he is unconscious. Zico slips by the open door and punches the man in the gut. The man doubles over in pain and Zico kicks him causing the man to fall backwards into the room where you are sitting. The man staggers to get up then Zico sends an uppercut directly to his nose.
 
    "OH MY GOODNESS. YOU KILLED HIM." You scream. Zico looks down at your kidnapper's body.
 
    "Eh, he'll be okay. Now, are you able to walk?" Zico unties the ropes round your ankles and you stand up. You nod your head and he scurries to the entryway. 
 
    "U KWON? We have to get him to a doctor." You look down at U kwon's body. 
 
    "Well thank you for the obvious, Heejin." Zico picks up U kwon's body and tosses it over his back.
~~~
    You arrive at the hospital. 
 
    "Miss, my friend here is unconscious. He recieved a door hitting his head and punch in the face. He needs a doctor.. Now." Zico calmly tells the nurse.*How can he be so calm? One of his friends is knocked out.* Two other nurses bring out a gurney and help Zico lay U kwon on it. You call Yoomi to let her know what is going on.
 
    "Hey, Yoomi. I'm safe, but U kwon is unconscious right now, so we are at the hospital." 
 
    "Okay." You hear her tell the others what is going on. You hang up the phone and bite your nails. *Please U kwon, please be okay. I don't know if I could take it if you died too.*