The Mission

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

   "Yoomi, I think Bbomb was right." You whisper to her. She slightly nods her head.
 
   "Why have you been waiting for me?" You ask. *Is it like the kidnapper all over again?* 
 
   "Multiple reasons, but we can't explain it here." The masked figure states.
 
   "Yong Guk hyung, help me put them in the car." The one with name Yong Guk picks you and Yoomi and puts you in a black car. *Like a black car is inconspicuous?* You couldn't see out the window and the other members hop in. Three in the back, one inbetween you and Yoomi, then the two in the front seat.
 
   "You still haven't answered my question. Why were you waiting for me? Why are you taking Yoomi too?" You ask. Your tone was demanding answers.
 
   "Do girls ever shut up?" Yong Guk lets out a sigh.
 
   "Not when they're being kidnapped while they are wide awake." You say. *What a jerk.*
 
   "Be careful, try not to agitate Yong Guk hyung." The guy sitting beside you says.
 
   "He's already irritated me, so he should be too." You snap back.
 
   "Heejin, don't do anything we'll both regret." Yoomi whispers. You nod your head and stare at the back of Yong Guk's head. *If only I had laser eyes.*
~~~
 
    The car stops at a normal looking house.
 
    "Take them to the basement, Yong Guk hyung?" Zelo asks. *I can't believe such an innocent kid is involved in this.* Yong Guk nods his head and what you thought was a simple house has a high tech basement. There were computers everywhere in the room. Most had locations and maps and pictures of you.  *Stalkers or what?*
 
    "Sit." Yong Guk gestures to the rounded table. 
 
    "Now, I can tell you the main reason we took you to our headquarters tonight." Yong Guk sits at the chair across from you and the other members of B.A.P take their seats. You tap your foot impatiently waiting for an explanation. 
 
    "So, hurry it up." You demand. Yong Guk lets out yet another sigh.
 
    "Where to start, your brother, Hyunsoo, died recently, correct?" Yong Guk asks out of the blue.
 
    "Yes, but how is that relevant?" You ask the tears swelling up in your eyes. Youngjae pats your back.
 
    "Well, he was part of our group before he dropped out and went to college. We suspect that he was murdered, not an accidental dorm fire." Yong Guk says as he tries to keep himself collected but you see an expression of pain come across his face.
 
    "See a dorm fire is usually started by idiots and I can assure you that your brother is no idiot. We suspect someone killed him thinking he was still a part of B.A.P." Yong Guk finds trouble saying the next words.
 
    "Basically he's trying to say that we need your help to catch the killer." Daehyun says. You sit there taking in the all the information that has been said.
 
    "What a sick and cruel joke." Yoomi says to herself. 
 
    "And if he wasn't murdered, one of his roomates started the fire accidently and pulled him out trying to save him, what would that mean?" You ask.
 
    "That we were wrong." Yong Guk's words silence the room and the members look down at their feet.
 
    "Let's take them home and let her think about it. It's been a long night." Daehyun says. The guys all follow him back to the car. 
~~~
 
     During the car ride home you fall asleep. Youngjae nudges your arm and you wake up instantly. 
 
     "You're home. Be safe." Youngjae says as Daehyun walks you guys to the door.  When you hear the car drive away you look at Yoomi.
 
     "Do you believe them?" You ask her.
 
     "No, do you?" She looks at you with a stern look.
 
     "Honestly, I don't know who to believe anymore." You say.
~~~
 
       You wake up to someone banging on Yoomi's door. 
 
      "What?" You ask angrilly.
 
      "It's Ukwon, are you guys okay? " He asks through the door.
 
      "Yes, yes. I'm fine. I'm going back to sleep." You walk back up the stairs. 
 
      "Okay." Ukwon turns to leave the doorstep. *I care so much about you, Heejin. I can't risk losing you to those...monsters.*