Meeting Mr. Vain

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

           "Heejin!"  Yoomi sings as she walks in the room.
                             
           "What?" you reply grumpily. She just held out a uniform embroided with the letters BNSH. You point towards the letters.
                           
           "Brand New Stardom High, babo." 
  You make an "I knew that face" and walk into the bathroom, revealing a very messy bed head. You brushed it the best you could have.
                           
           "Yoomi!" She dashes into the bathroom.
                           
           "Yes'um?" She tilted her head like an innocent child.
                           
           "Where's the straightener?" you ask, pointing to your hair to show the desparate need of it.
           Yoomi rocks back and forth on her heels.
                           
          "Well... you see... it's kind of broken."
           *Who's the babo now?*
           You shake your head debating whether or not to ask how it got broken. You decided the latter choice  was better. You manage to put on your clothes, put your hair into a lazy bun since you had no straightener, and eat some food before leaving for school.
 
~~~~~
 
           You walk into class and trip over someone's backpack. You fall flat on your face and begin to feel your face turn red.
           Yoomi perks up and yells at the poor person.
                       
           "HEY! NEXT TIME, MOVE YOUR BAG BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE TRIPS OVER IT! JERK"
           A sweet voice you find rather soothing retorks, "I apologize, but it's not my fault that she's a major klutz."
            Yoomi repeated the word jerk 
            You nod your head at the poor victim Yoomi chose to torture today.
                       
           "Sorry, it won't happen again." You say barely above a whisper.
                       
           "Don't worry pretty thing." he stands up and puts his hand out, "the name  is U-kwon, and I see me in your future, making your life a whole lot better."
           *Wow, conceited much?*
                       
            "Never in a million years bucko. No one like my best friend  would like a conceited jerk like you, so go jump off a bridge." Yoomi says, obviously still angry at the backpack incident.
             She pushes you towards the usual seats and the long day of school, begins.
 
~~~~~
 
            You and Yoomi arrive in the cafeteria and sit down at the most convient lunch table.
                     
            "Yoomi, did you have to be so cruel? It's the first day!" You take a small bite of pizza.
                     
            "Yes, the best way for a conceited jerk to leave you alone is to be aggressive."
             By the time she is finished with her sentence, the arrogant jerk, U-kwon, walks over to your table.
                       
            "Hello ladies." He sets his tray down next to yours. Yoomi gives him one of her death glares that could make you not want her angry, ever again.
              Yoomi then proceeds to take the pizza off of his tray and rub it all over his face. This small action causes the cafeteria to erupt with laughter.
                     
             "You'll pay for that." He gets up from the table.
              Yoomi puts her finger to her chin, "Oops, did I do that?" She rocks back and forth on her heels. 
              That was the last time you heard from U-kwon, well at school at least.
 
~~~~~
              "Did you really have to do that, Yoomi?" You glare at her for being so childish today.
                Yoomi pauses to take a bite of ice cream.
                   
              "Yes it was." You refuse to go back onto the topic of U-Kwon while at the ice cream shop.
               Just then you see that flaming red head walking over to your table.
               *Will he ever learn?*
                 He takes his ice cream and shoves it onto Yoomi's shirt. He and his fellow members or friends, whatever they may be, laugh extremely hard.
                 
                 "Karma , doesn't it?" He walks off leaving a extremely mad Yoomi and you starstruck.
                 *And so the war begins.*