Welcome B.A.P

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

   On the way back to their house Zico and Ukwon run into Bang Yong Guk and Youngjae.
 
    "Look here, Ukwon and Zico." Bang Yong Guk walks around Ukwon and Zico. 
 
    "What do you want?" Zico barks at him. Yong Guk lets out an intimidating laugh.
 
    "Just checking up on Heejin and others." He declared.
 
    "You leave her out of this you sick..." Ukwon goes to punch Yong Guk.
 
    "Don't give him the satisfaction of letting him know that he's getting under your skin." Zico holds Ukwon back. 
 
    "Oh is the kitty mad?" Yong Guk pats Ukwon's head. Ukwon's face turns to a deep red. If this was a cartoon steam would be blowing out of his ears.
 
    "Goodbye Yong Guk." Zico says as he pushes Yong Guk out of the way pulling Zico along.
 
    "Until I see you again, Zico." Yong Guk glared at the back of Zico's head. 
~~~~
 
    "What were you thinking? Trying to fight Yong Guk? Are you insane?" Zico yelled at Ukwon outside the door.
 
    "No." Ukwon's eyes are deep in thought.
 
    "Then what were you thinking?" Zico walked in the door and Ukwon slammed it behind him. P.O and Bbomb come running down the stairs.
 
    "What's wrong Ukwon hyung?" P.O asks as he rubs his tired eyes.
 
     "Just some idiots trying to cause trouble. Go back to bed P.O." Zico's tone changes from anger to calm. P.O nods his head and walks back up the stairs.
 
     "Good night hyungs." P.O says sleepily. 
 
     "Night." Bbomb, Ukwon, and Zico say at the same time.
 
     "So who was it?" Bbomb crosses his arms in front of his chest. 
 
     "You remember Bang Yong Guk, correct hyung?" Zico asks. Bbomb nods his head keeping his expression calm.
 
     "What about him?" He asks coolly. 
 
     "Well we ran into him as we were walking home from Heejin and Yoomi's house tonight." Ukwon answers. Bbomb's eyes widened. 
 
     "What?" The one word that left his mouth sliced the air. 
 
     "Apparently he's been keeping tabs on her or something." Zico says. 
 
     "Let's all get some rest and we'll finish talking about this in the morning." Bbomb orders. Zico and Ukwon nod their heads and follow Bbomb up the stairs.
~~~~
 
     You wake up around noon.
 
     "Yoomi. I'm going to the store. We're out of food." You say as you walk by her door. You hear a muffled okay come from the other side. 
 
     You walk to the store that is closest to Yoomi's house. 
 
    "What food do I want?" You ask yourself as you browse the store. You weren't paying any attention and you run into somebody. *I always manage to run into people.* You let out a sigh. 
 
     "I am so sorry." You say helping the person up.
 
     "It's okay." He stands up and gives you a smile.
 
     "I'm Youngjae." He extends his hand and you shake it. 
 
     "Heejin." You state and walk away searching for food.  It gets to the point where you don't care what you get as long as you have some sort of food. 
 
    "HYUNG!" Someone screams running in your direction. You realize that Youngjae was behind you and some guy with pink hair ran up to him.
 
    "Where are the cherry tomatoes?" He asks giving Youngjae the puppy dog look. 
 
    "I'm not sure, Zelo. Go ask the person at the cash register." Youngjae says as he pats Zelo's shoulder. You grab random things of food and go check out.
 
    "Is this all?" The guy asks and you nod your head. You pay for the food and head home. 
~~~~
 
    "YOOMI! WAKE UP! I HAVE FOOD!" You scream. Yoomi runs down the stairs.
 
    "YAY!" She looks in the bag. 
 
    "All you grabbed was ramen." She says.
 
    "If you don't like it, you can starve." You say as you go fix the food. Yoomi's phone rings and she answers it. 
 
    "Hey Zico, what's up?" She asks. 
 
    "Stay in your house, whatever you do, do not leave. I and the others will be over there in a second. Do not leave." Zico demands then hangs up the phone. Yoomi looks at you with a confused look on her face.
 
    "That may be the weirdest phone call I have ever recieved in my life time." She says. A few minutes later all of the boys are outside Yoomi's house. Yoomi walks over and opens the door.
 
    "What is so urgent?" Yoomi asks.
 
    "This." Zico gives a picture of six guys to Yoomi.
 
    "And these people are?" She asks. 
 
    "They call theirselves B.A.P, which stands for Best Absoloute Perfect. They are not the greatest people in the world. This," Bbomb points to the guy with purple looking hair. "Is their leader Bang Yong Guk. The two blonde ones are Daehyun and Youngjae. The one with the pink hair is Zelo. The brunette is Jongup and the one with black hair is Himchan. The only one who seems to be a major threat is Yong Guk, but these guys can be pretty dangerous when they get angry." Bbomb continues describing the group.
 
    "But what does this have to with Heejin and I?" Yoomi asks.
 
    "We don't know, but Ukwon and I had an encounter with Youngjae and Bang last night after walking you girls home." Zico says. 
 
    "I saw Youngjae and Zelo in the store today. They seem so nice. You can keep your distance, but I'm going to be nice to them until one of them steps over the line. I'm a big girl and I can handle myself." You say. Zico and Ukwon's mouths are wide open.
 
    "Is that a problem?" You ask. They shake their heads no.
~~~~
 
     You decide to go for a walk around the park with Yoomi.
 
     "I never thought we would go walking, considering the fact that we are both lazy." Yoomi says. You laugh and a few feet in front of you there is a masked figure.
 
     "Hello, sir?" Yoomi asks walking up to the man.
 
     "Yoomi, I don't think that is such a good idea." You say.  Yoomi walks closer and closer to the masked figure. She finally gets close enough to him that she can get taken pretty easy. *Please Yoomi, don't get kidnapped.*  Five other figures appear with smiling faces. 
 
     "We've been waiting for you, Kwon Heejin."