Hide And Seek

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

       

      "I'm bored." Yoomi pouts as everyone finishes their dinner. 

      "When are you not bored?" You ask as you stick your tongue out at her.
 
      "Shut up, Heejin!" She sticks her tongue back out at you. 
 
      "Kids, kids. Settle down and stop being...kids. Let's play a game!" Kyung  sits between you and Yoomi.
 
      "But what can we play that is fun?" Yoomi asks. The six guys gather in a circle discussing what you guys should play.
 
      "It's unanimous. We are going to play extreme hide and seek." Zico declares. 
 
      "Extreme hide and seek? What makes it extreme?" You ask.
 
      "The seeker has a blindfold over his eyes and we spin them around four times. Then whoever is picked Zico gets to draw on their face." Taeil says laughing. You look over to see Yoomi in complete shock.
 
     "You mean, this idiot, no offense, is going to draw on my face?" Yoomi stares at Zico in disbelief.
 
     "Only if you get picked." Zico cracks a goofy grin. Yoomi shakes her head. 
 
     "Who's gonna be it? How will we decide?" Yoomi asks. 
 
     "Oh the usual way, rock, paper, scissors. The loser is the first seeker." Jaehyo states. The group plays rock, paper,scissors until the loser is revealed and the first seeker is....P.O. Zico puts a blind fold over his eyes and spins him around.
 
     "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1." P.O slowly counts down as everyone finds a hiding place. Jaehyo is hanging from a bar that goes across the ceiling. Zico is hiding under the bar. B-bomb is in an open cabinet. Taeil is standing above the sink. You and Yoomi were behind chairs. P.O walks dizzily around the room and then something comes flying across the room and hits him in the head. P.O spins around and walks toward where Zico is hiding. Jaehyo almost looses his grip on the bar. You let out a slight gasp then cover your mouth, hoping that P.O didn't hear your tiny outburst. *If he heard me, I'm sure to be caught. I'm as slow as a turtle and then Zico will decorate my face.*
 
     CRASH! Jaehyo hits the floor extremely hard. He lets out a groan then puts his thumbs up showing that he is okay. P.O's grin widens as he thinks he has found a new seeker. He lunges at the floor to where he thought the noise came from. He hit the wall head on. All the members laugh and then quickly quiet down so they are not caught. P.O walks over to your hiding spot and softly touches your head. 
 
    "Is this somebody?" P.O asks before he takes off the blindfold.
 
    "Yes. You got Heejin." You say so P.O knows who is the new seeker. Zico walks up to you.
 
    "My first victim." He takes something that looks like a marker to your face and begins his masterpiece. A short ten minutes later Zico nods his head with pleasure. You turn to face everyone and Yoomi lets out a burst of laughter, causing the whole group to laugh. 
 
    "I'm going to look in a mirror." You walk into the bathroom and look at your newly drawn on face.  You laugh at how funny you look and walk back into the living room. 
 
    "Nice job. P.O may I see that blindfold?" P.O hands the blindfold to you and spins you around. The first thing you do is walk into a wall. *When did that get there?* You laugh it off and finally manage to walk through the opening. You hear someone giggling and reach out. You think it was someone's foot.
 
   "HEEJIN. YOU GOT ME!" Yoomi complains. Zico laughs an evil laugh and Yoomi lets out a sigh. He doesn't take as long as he did when he was decorating your face.  Yoomi looks at you and her face is covered in hearts. Yoomi walks into the bathroom and smiles. 
 
   "It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be." Yoomi laughs and ties the blindfold around her head. The guys all gather in the corner of the kitchen. They motion for you to come over there with them and you shrug your shoulders and walk towards them. Yoomi is walking all throughout the living room, but she can not manage to walk into the kitchen. About an hour later she manages to walk through the opening and into the kitchen.
~~~
   The game continues on until everyone is almost passed out from exhaustion.
 
   "We better get going." Yoomi yawns and stretches her arms above her head. The remaining guys who were up, which was Jaehyo and Taeil wave goodbye and you guys are on the way home.
 
   As soon as you and Yoomi arrive home you guys are out in just a matter of seconds.