Playing The Blame Game

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

    As you drift off into the world of sleep, the horrendous nightmares return. 
 
   You're in your old house in your old room, and you walk down the stairs to find your father. You slowly creep down the stairs, not wanting to bring attention to yourself, but your plan failed. 
 
   "Well, well, well. What do we have here? The misfit who was never supposed to be born. How does it feel to be unwanted because that is how you will always feel. No one ever loved you. They only put up with you because they feel sorry for you." He laughs as the room feels with everyone you have met. Your mom, Yoomi, all of the members of Block B, and your brother. Everyone stares at you with a look of pity. The room is filled with light whispers of everyone saying why they became friends with you or put up with you. The whispers turn into screams and you're crowded in a circle. You fall to your knees and begin to cry.
 
   You wake up in a hot sweat and look around the room. You're in Yoomi's house, in you're normal room. *Good, I'm still here.* You stay up until the sun rises. The wait is about an hour or two. Your alarm goes off and you start to walk around your room trying to shake off your latest nightmare. *It's Monday, isn't it?* You let out a groan and try to begin getting dressed. The lack of sleep begins to kick in and you slowly manage to look decent for school today. 
 
   You walk over to Yoomi's room and knock on her door. 
 
  "Yoomi get up. It's Monday." You slightly open the door to reveal Yoomi's sleeping figure. 
 
  "Get up! Please?" You walk over to her and start to tap her until her eyes flutter open. 
 
  "It's already morning? " Yoomi turns over and snuggles under the covers.
 
  "Yes and it's Monday, so stop being lazy and wake up." You pull the covers off of her and force Yoomi to sit upright. 
 
  "Yes mother." Yoomi stands up and staggers towards her closet to get her uniform. You walk down the stairs and wait for Yoomi. 
~~~
 
  The walk to school seems shorter today for some reason.  The classroom is cold and quiet, so quiet you could hear a pin drop.  You and Yoomi take your seats and begin to whisper turning the silence into an eruption of whispers. 
 
  "I wonder how he's going to react if he sees me today." You lay your head on the desk and imagine multiple scenes in your mind. They all ended up with him either going ballistic or exploding. 
 
  "Don't worry. It will go well." Yoomi gives you a sincere smile and the day moves too quickly and you guys are already at lunch. 
 
  You, Yoomi , Jaehyo, P.O, Zico, and Kyung sit down at the usual table. 
 
  "Here he comes! Ukwonnie is back!" Zico declares as U kwon comes over to the table.  He looks over at you and his eyes are filled with rage. *Why can I not remember her?* 
 
  "It feels good to be out of that stupid hospital. I felt caged inside because I had to stay in a bed all day." U kwon sits inbetween Zico and Jaehyo.  The others start to talk to him and you just contain everything you would like to blurt out to U kwon. 
 
  "Heejin, what's wrong?" P.O asks, noticing that you're being more quiet than usual.
 
  "Nothing." You put on a fake smile.
 
  "So,have you remembered anything else you forgot?" Jaehyo asks. Ukwon's face turns furious and he starts to yell.
 
  "NO I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT HEEJIN. NOTHING THE ONLY THING I REMEMBER IS HER NAME AND THAT IS BECAUSE YOU GUYS KEEP SAYING IT. LEAVE ME ALONE!" He slams his hands on the table and leaves the lunchroom. *It's all my fault. I'm causing him this anger.* You run out of the cafeteria and lean against the wall until lunch is over.