Enter Insanity

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhGLsw0edOk     

~~~~
A long thirty minutes pass by before Yoomi's parents arrive at the house.   
 
   "Sorry we're late. Stupid traffic." Yoomi's mom rushes you out of the house and into the car. *I really hate dresses. I wish this stupid night would hurry up.* Every single red light stops you on the way. At one of the last red lights you see someone who looks EXACTLY like your brother. The resemblence is just uncanny. You blink several times and look back over at the spot and the person had just... disappeared. *Am I going insane or is it just the lack of sleep?* 
 
 
     "Yoomi." You nudge her shoulder and she pulls out her headphones.
 
     "Hmm?" She looks over at you.
 
     "Will you still love me, even if I'm in a straight jacket?"  She nods and raises one eyebrow. 
 
     "It's nothing." *Good to know. I'll need you, just in case I really am insane.* The car ride was slow and boring. 
~~~
 
     Finally you arrive at the boss's house. It wasn't nearly as big as Block B's house, so you weren't as amazed as you probably should have been.  
 
    "It's enormous! It must have cost a fortune when he bought it." Yoomi's mother proclaims. You shrug your shoulders showing that you really weren't surprised. 
 
    "Welcome Kim family. It gives me great happiness to have you in my home. Please come in." The boss holds his arms directing you to the dining room.*I wonder how many guests he's said that to.*
 
   "You have such a beautiful home, Mr. Kang." Yoomi's mother admires the goregeous table before sitting down. 
 
   "Execuse me, Mr. Kang. Would you happen to be Kang Suji's father?" You ask.
 
   "Why yes, do you know her?" You nod your head politely and remain silent until other families appear. 
 
   "SUJI! WE HAVE COMPANY, COME DOWN AND SHOW YOURSELF!" Mr. Kang yells. 
 
   "COMING APPA!" Suji runs down the stairs not missing a single step.
 
   "Hey Suji!" You wave at her and she slides into the open seat next to you. 
 
   "Looks like we have something else in common besides having all the same classes. That's ironic." Her words are covered up by the adults' conversations. You manage to make out for most of what she said. 
~~~
 
    The dinner goes very well and soon it's over. 
 
    "See you at school." You and Yoomi wave goodbye to Suji and head to the car. You have another hallucination of your brother, except now he is mouthing something you can not make out. You blink multiple times, but he doesn't disappear. It's not until Mr. and Mrs. Kim arrive at the car that he disappears. *I'm insane. I know it for sure. Lock me up and take me to the psycho ward before I start talking to myself.*
 
   "You okay?" Yoomi looks at you strangely and you nod your head, not sure if you would like her to know if you're becoming an insane psychomaniac who's obsessed with her dead brother.  
 
   "I'm just extremely tired." You fall asleep on the car ride home.
~~~
 
   "Heejin, we're home. Time to wake up dear." Mrs. Kim's gentle voice enters your dream and your eyes open. You walk directly upstairs and to your bedroom. 
 
   You wake up on a wonderful Saturday morning and walk downstairs to fix breakfast. You notice that Yoomi's parents are gone, once again. *I will never become a scientist. I couldn't leave my child home alone...at all.*
 
  "YOOMI COME HERE !" You yell as loud as you can so you can wake up Yoomi. She walks down the stairs like a zombie. 
 
   "What mother?" Yoomi has an icy glare.
 
   "Get ready, we're going over to Block B's house. I'm not staying here alone." You fear that if you're home alone the hallucination will appear again and never leave you alone. Yoomi walks up the stairs and you start to get ready.
 
   "I'm ready Heejin, hurry up." Yoomi waits impatiently downstairs and you walk down the stairs, slowly and carefully.
~~~
 
   You walk up the steps to Block B's house and ring the doorbell. Jaehyo answers the door.
 
   "What can I do for you?" He smoothly asks, not sounding tired at all.
 
   "Can we chill here?" You give Jaehyo the best puppy dog eyes you can manage. He nods his head and welcomes you inside. The guys all greet you and Yoomi happily as you walk inside. You sit down on the couch next to U kwon. Jaehyo goes upstairs and the others, including Yoomi, go into the kitchen to find some food. 
 
   "Can I see the remote?" You look up at U kwon and he holds up the remote.
 
   "See it? " He holds the remote in the air for five seconds and you try to grab it. You end causing you and U kwon to fall on the floor with U kwon holding himself up above you. You were pratically pinned down and couldn't move. U kwon gets extremely close to your face. He was so close that his eyes looked dreamy and the most unexpected thing happened ; he kissed you.  You hear someone walk in the living room.
 
  "Go U kwon. " Zico's voice fills the room and everyone else walks in. U kwon got up and sat back down on the couch, leaving you starstruck. You had no clue whether you should slap him or whether you should ask him why he did that. The others walk back out of the room and you can see U kwon's face turning a light shade of pink.
 
  "I'm sorry. I just had to." U kwon looks shamefully down at his feet.
~~~
 
  "I'm surprised she let him kiss her." Yoomi states. 
 
  "Well, he is U kwon. He's gonna win her and leave her eventually, just like usual." Zico retorts.
 
  "He better not because if he does. I'll have a talk with him and I'll make sure NO GIRL at Brand New Stardom High will like him ever again." Yoomi glares into the living room at U kwon.
 
  *Wow, she's fiesty.* Zico nods his head at Yoomi's final statement before walking out of the kitchen once again.