Lotte World

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

    Today you made sure that you were awake before Yoomi. You run over to her door and knock on it.
 
    "Yoomi." You say. You repeat this over and over until she opens the door in her usual grumpy morning face.
 
    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" You scream at her as you give her an attack hug. 
 
    "That's today?" Yoomi yawns and looks at her calendar. You nod your head as you jump up and down.
 
    "Why are you so hyper? It's like 10 in the morning." Yoomi says as she yawns once again.
 
    "I'm so hyper because the guys and us are going to LOTTE WORLD for your birthday of course." You say as you start to calm down. 
 
    "Lotte World? Okay." Yoomi smiles. 
 
    "Now leave me so I can get ready." Yoomi says as she closes the door behind you. You walk into your room and begin to get dressed. 
 
    As soon as you guys are ready you run to Block B's house.
~~~~
 
   You bang on the door until someone opens the door. It was Ukwon. 
 
   "You guys are already dressed?" He asked looking at your's and Yoomi's outfits. You nod your head and he lets you and Yoomi in.
 
   "Well, we'll be ready in a few. Just chill down here." Ukwon runs upstairs. 
 
   "TAEIL HYUNG WAKE UP! THE GIRLS ARE HERE!" You hear Ukwon scream at Taeil. *Ready in a few, huh?* You laugh and the first downstairs all dressed and ready is P.O.
 
   "Looks like you're the winner!" You say laughing.
 
   "I guess so." P.O smiles as he shrugs his shoulders and sits between you and Yoomi.
 
   "Happy birthday Yoomi!" He says as he gives Yoomi a hug.
 
   "Thank you P.O." Yoomi grins. The rest of the guys finally come down the stairs and you guys go to the bus stop. 
~~~~
 
    The bus ride was short and you arrived at Lotte World in no time. 
 
     "IT'S LOTTE WORLD!" P.O shouts as he jumps up and down. The members of Block B laugh at their maknae. 
 
     "What are we waiting for?" Zico asks. You, Yoomi, and Block B all rush into Lotte World.
 
     "Which ride should we ride first?" Jaehyo asks.
 
     "Let's let the birthday girl choose." Zico says looking at you.
 
     "Um....how about that one?" Yoomi points at the first ride to catch her attention.  Eventually you guys stay until it's time for the park to close.
 
     "Aww. It's time to go already?" P.O asks. The whole group walks to the exit and gets on the bus.
 
     "We should watch a scary movie when we get back to your house." Yoomi states to Block B. Everyone mummered a form of yes.
 
~~~
 
      Jaehyo picks a movie and runs back to his seat. Yoomi and Zico are sitting next to each other. You are sitting next to Ukwon. Bbomb, P.O, and Kyung are all sitting on the couch and Taeil is sitting on the floor.
 
      About thirty minutes into the movie Yoomi jumps and hides her head into Zico's shoulder. Zico lets out a laugh. Yoomi looks up.
 
      "What's so funny?" She asks. 
 
      "You." Zico smiles at Yoomi and makes her face turn a slight shade of red. By the time the movie is over, Jaehyo, P.O, Taeil, Bbomb, and Kyung are passed out. 
 
      "I can't believe I forgot such a pretty face." Ukwon said as he looked at you.
 
      "Pretty?" You ask looking at him.
 
      "No, I'm sorry. Pretty is an understatement. I can't believe I forgot such a beautiful face." He said as he kissed your cheek. 
 
      "Come on Zico, let's walk Yoomi and Heejin home." Ukwon says. Zico nods his head and they walk you and Yoomi home. 
 
      "Thanks for such a wonderful birthday." She says as you guys arrive at Yoomi's house.
 
      "No problem." Zico says and with that Ukwon and Zico are on their way back home.