Run Away

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

         It was another sunny day, and you were sitting outside enjoying the weather before your drunk of a father returned from work.
       
       "UMMA!" you yell calling her attention, so she could enjoy the weather with you. 
       
       "What Heejin?" she replied to you, kind of angrily. 
       
       "Come sit with me!" You yelled.
She gently shakes her head. You eventually give up, and go upstairs avoiding your father as he enters the driveway.
     
       "HEEJIN! GET DOWN HERE. . . NOW!" Your father screams. 
     
       "Yes appa!" You scream down towards him. You slowly trot down the stairs.
     
       "You wanted me?" You ask.
     
       "Why didn't you fix supper?!" He screams to the top of his lungs. 
     
       "I thought you were coming home later. I'll fix some andong jjimdak." You said and head into the kitchen, but before you could walk into the kitchen, he grabs you by the arm and slaps you. You run upstairs and lock the door, secluding yourself away from your family. 
   
       "If you were here oppa, none of this would have happened." you talk to the picture of your older brother, whom moved away to go to college. You eventually cry yourself to sleep.
 
~~~~~~~
 
          You wake up in the middle of the night. 
       
      "I'm gonna run away tonight, oppa. I can't take this anymore. I know I promised you I wouldn't, but I can't take it anymore. I might go live with Yoomi, but for now, I'm getting so far away from here oppa, I love you." You put the picture of your brother in a bag and pack some clothes. You quietly tip-toed down the stairs, cautiously, trying to escape this prison cell. You walk outside you house and let out a suppressed sigh of relief, knowing that this abuse has come to an end.
 
~~~~~~
 
          Zico is woke up to the startling screams coming from downstairs. He know who is screaming; it's his older brother. 
         
         "No! Stop!" His brother screams but then he coughs up blood. Zico runs down the stairs, skipping stairs as he goes. Zico sees his father beating his brother to a pulp.
       
        "DON'T YOU DARE, TOUCH HIM AGAIN, BECAUSE IF YOU DO, I WILL KILL YOU." Zico eventually pushes his father off of his brother. Zico carries his brother up the stairs to take care of his wounds. 
       
       "Hyung, I'm so sorry!" Zico lets out a sob as he pats the blood streaming down his face.
       
       "It's alright, Zico. Now, stop before you make it worse." He takes the rag from Zico's hand and manages a gummy smile.
       
       "You give me hope, hyung." He was proud that his brother could put up with any obstacle thrown at him.
~~~~~~
 
A/n:it would be awesome if you could leave me a comment on what you think so far :) Don't forget to subscribe:)