Jaehyo?

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

    The glorious sound of tweeting birds woke you up on this groggy school morning.*I swear one day, I'm going to kill those birds*. Today wasn't as bad as yesterday because you got at least three hours of sleep. You also accepted the fact that your brother was gone forever now. 
    You walk down the stairs after getting ready and see a whole breakfast buffet. 
   
    "What's this for? I was just going to eat ceral, like usual." You stare at Yoomi for going overboard.
     
   "It's my turn to make breakfast." You stared at the food, amazed that Yoomi had cooked this. Not being mean, but usually when she cooks everything tastes like roadkill. 
     You eat the amazingly delicious breakfast. 
~~~~
     You and Yoomi leave the house and walk to school, as usual. 
     
   "I'm so happy you don't live so far away from the school." You said.
   
   "How come? Is it because you're lazy?" 
    *She knows me too well.* You nod your head and hear a slight giggle from Yoomi. 
    You hurriedly walk into the school and arrive in homeroom right before the bell rings. 
~~~~
       After a few classes you're already bored with today. Maybe it's because for the past weeks school has been going by fast, but everything that has happened is just slowly impacting everything. 
      You watch the clock slowly ticking away. Math class was one of the only classes you hated, not because it was difficult. It was actually one of your easiest classes. You look around the room and see students working on the problem, all but one. The guy who came over to your table yesterday. He was focusing on you, and honestly, it scared you. 
About ten minutes later the bell rings and students scurry off to lunch.  Yoomi is eating already and you go sit down next to her, still feeling those eyes on you. 
     
   "Hey, Yoomi, you see that guy over there? " You point over in his direction for ten seconds and she finally looks over at him.
     
  "Yeah? What about him?" She replies, with still filled with pizza. 
     
  "He has been staring at me....ALL DAY. It's kind of creeping me out." You look away before he can notice that you're looking at him.
     Yoomi gets up from the table and advances in his direction.
    *Oh no. What is she going to say now? *
   
   "Listen, I don't know who you are, but I would appreciate it very much if you stop staring at my friend over there. It's very disturbing for the both of us. " Yoomi tries to keep her voice as polite as much as possible.
   He stands up and speaks softly, " I'm sorry." He bows to show respect. "I'm Jaehyo. The reason I have been looking at her today is because she was my best friend when I was little. " He pulls a picture of a young girl and boy hugging each other. 
 
  "Why haven't you told her yet? " Yoomi stomps her foot. She pushes Jaehyo over towards you .
  *It's the whole U-kwon incident all over, isn't it?*
 
 "Tell her. " Yoomi demands.
 
 "Hello, Heejin. I was suspecting you wouldn't remember who I was, but when I heard your poem being recited yesterday, it gave me hope that you remembered. I'm Jaehyo. " 
  Your facial expression changes from complete embarrassment to utter happiness. 
 
  "It's you!" You jump up and give Jaehyo a hug.
  *Heejin, you don't know how much I have missed these hugs.*
 
  "Where have you been?" You look at him, remembering the little boy you used to make mud pies with.
 
  "I had... some issues that required me to not see you again but thankfully I am out of that situation. "
  The bell rings reminding the students that lunch is over.
 
  "Listen, why don't you come down to my house after school. Ms. Kim can come along too." Jaehyo leaves swiftly after that, not leaving room for you to decline his offer.
~~~~~
   School is over and you and Yoomi are patiently waiting for Jaehyo outside of the school. You see Jaehyo step out of the school. 
 
   "So, what took you so long? " Yoomi taps her foot like a patiently waiting mother. 
 
   "I don't know if you noticed, but I'm on the other side of the school. " Jaehyo replies.
  The walk to Jaehyo's place is peaceful, but not awkward. You try to contain yourself from bombarding him with questions. 
Shortly after you arrive at a huge house.
   You point at it," This, is where you live?" You don't see why a family of three requires such a big house.
   Jaehyo shrugs and opens the door to his beautiful palace he calls home.  You three walk into the living room and sit down. 
   
  "Why do you live in such a big house? I mean, it's gorgeous, but it's huge!"  You say still stunned.
   
  "Well, for one reason there are six other people who reside in this household, other than me." Jaehyo looks around, listening for any of the other members.
 
  " Wait, Jaehyo, you're a graduate. Why do you I still see you in school?"
   
  "Well, I'm training to become a teacher. I don't know how well it's going to come out, but I'm trying. "
   
  "JAEHYO!" someone from upstairs calls. 
   
  "YES ZICO?" Jaehyo calls to the voice. 
    The owner of the voice strides down the stairs. He looks over confident with himself. He looks over at you and says with a slight growl in his voice, " Why is she here?" He nods his head in your direction. 
   
   "Because I invited her here. Now go get the others. You guys need to be properly introduced." Jaehyo sternly tells Zico.
    *I can see who the father of this pack is.*
    Five more figures come down the stairs and walk into the living room."
    Jaehyo points to one of the shortest members of the group. He had dark hair and wore glasses.
   
   "This is Taeil. Taeil, Heejin and Yoomi. Heejin and Yoomi, Taeil." Taeil slightly waves at you. 
     He moves down the line. "This is P.O." 
     
   "Hello." P.O's deep voice surprised you.
   
   "This firey red head, is Ukwon." Ukwon looks away and you roll your eyes.
     
   "This blondie here is Zico."
     
   "The quiet one is B-Bomb, don't worry. He'll talk once he gets to know you."
   
    "And finally, this one is Kyung." He points to the last member. 
      You say hello to all of the members.  Zico scoffs and walks back up the stairs.
      *What is this guy's problem? Did he wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?*
       You get to know the members better. Refusing to make eye contact or even notice Ukwon because you know how that will turn up. 
     
    "Oh my. It's late. We have to go. Thank you so much for having us Jayhyo." Yoomi says as she puts her phone away. 
The members reply bye and you guys head home.
           *Maybe my luck hasn't run out just yet.*
~~~~~~~
A/N: YAAY! Block B is finally introduced, well sort of :). 
I also would like to say thank you to my readers and subscribers. :)
Also credit to this poster goes to N1ghtshade:)-Thank you