Going For A Walk

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

   Days pass and all of Block B begin to worry about Ukwon.
 
   "He hasn't left that room in three days. Whatever happened, hit him hard. He always leaves his room at least once to get something to eat." Zico says. Bbomb walks to Ukwon's room and knocks on his door.
 
   "Ukwon, are you okay? Do we need to talk?" Bbomb puts his ear on the door and hears the sound of slight sniffles.
 
   "No, hyung, I'm okay." Ukwon opens the door and fakes a smile, but Bbomb knows he's dying on the inside. Bbomb slides in through the slight opening of the door and shuts it. 
 
   "Liar. Tell me what's wrong." Bbomb puts his hands on Ukwon's shoulders. 
 
   "You can trust me. Whatever is hurting you this bad, I'll try my absolute best to help you through it." Bbomb's concerned voice shows and Ukwon starts crying again. As soon as he calms himself down and is able to speak without gasping, he starts to tell Bbomb what happened.
 
   "Well, I was just walking and ran into Yun Hee. She was all over me, like she usually is once she finds me. Heejin apparently released from the hospital yesterday and she ran to me, but Yun Hee ruined everything. Yun Hee claimed she was my girlfriend and Heejin walked away in tears. A few minutes after I screamed at Yun Hee to go away I read a text from Heejin saying that our relationship was over. I lost the most wonderful girl in the world, hyung. No one will be able to compare to her, not now, not ever." Bbomb embraces Ukwon in a comforting hug. 
 
   "I'm going to help you get her back. You're going to have to take it slow though, and be patient." Bbomb puts his arm around Ukwon's shoulders and they walk out of the room.
~~~
 
   "Heejin, I am so sorry. I know how much he meant to you. Would you like to do anything? Today, we'll do ANYTHING you want." Yoomi says as she hugs you one more time. You wipe your tear stained face with the sleeve of your jacket.
 
   "Can we just walk today?" Yoomi nods her head and you guys head to the park to walk around. *I really am alone. I've lost everyone except the greatest friend in the world.* Yoomi splashes you with water from the fountain.
 
   "DAYDREAMER! Wake up!" Yoomi screams, which makes you smile. All of a sudden someone hugs you. 
 
   "WHO IS THIS?" You spin around and notice a surprised Youngjae and a laughing Daehyun.
 
   "Well, it's not murderers, or well, you'd be dead." Youngjae jokes as he gives you another hug.
 
   "What are you guys doing here?" Yoomi asks as she hugs Daehyun, which causes him to blush. 
 
   "Well, we were on our way to the store to get food because we're bad on stocking up our kitchen with food, but then we saw you. What are you doing here?" Daehyun asks.
 
   "Just walking." You say. Youngjae and Daehyun can obviously tell that you are depressed by the tone of your voice. Youngjae pulls you away, so he can talk to you alone.
 
   "Why have you been crying? A girl like you shouldn't be crying." Youngjae raises an eyebrow.
 
   "Ukwon cheated on me. It was a mistake trusting a player." A tear falls down your face, and Youngjae wipes away its trail.
 
   "Heejin, listen to me, you are a gorgeous girl. You can get anyone you want. You're wonderful inside and out. Don't let one guy get you down." He gives you another hug and you two walk back to Daehyun and Yoomi. 
 
   "Well, we better get going before we have an angry maknae on our hands." Daehyun says. Daehyun kisses Yoomi's forehead and waves goodbye to you. Youngjae waves goodbye and the two head off towards the store.
 
   "Walking was definately a great idea." You say with a smile appearing on your face.